The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So who's the Winstrate son?

#1SkyblufoxPosted 7/6/2008 12:40:15 AM
So you beat the four Winstrates, etc etc.

Then when you talk to the family afterwards, they speak of a fifth member.
An elder son, who is supposedly extremely powerful.

Quote:
Mommy is stronger than Daddy, I'm stronger than Mommy and Grandma's stronger than me! But my big brother is even stronger than Grandma. - Vivi Winstrate.

---
"If I had one dollar for every brain that you don't have, I'd have one dollar" - Squidward Tentacles
#2Leonardo9889Posted 7/6/2008 12:42:00 AM
I think it's Sydney.
---
"Hell, I'm surprised that you didn't ask 'should I breathe?' Life really is the most complicated of all games" - gbchaosmaster
#3dafunkaybuddhaPosted 7/6/2008 12:46:32 AM
ill give you a hint...he pops up randomly offering pointless advice throughout the game, and hes not named scott
---
"Doesn't country have an 'o' in it?" Brian, Family Guy
#4Skyblufox(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2008 12:46:59 AM
The first Elite Four guy?

Hmmm... does he say something about the Winstrates or something?
---
"If I had one dollar for every brain that you don't have, I'd have one dollar" - Squidward Tentacles
#5Leonardo9889Posted 7/6/2008 12:48:10 AM
ill give you a hint...he pops up randomly offering pointless advice throughout the game, and hes not named scott
Steven can't be their son. Steven's Mr. Stone's son and the Winstrate's son already has a different father.
---
"Hell, I'm surprised that you didn't ask 'should I breathe?' Life really is the most complicated of all games" - gbchaosmaster
#6Skyblufox(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2008 12:48:24 AM
Wait...

Not Steven.
1) Steven is an old man, not a teen.
2) Steven's last name is Stone.

(I may be wrong about Stone)
---
#7Leonardo9889Posted 7/6/2008 12:51:43 AM
Not Steven.
1) Steven is an old man, not a teen.
2) Steven's last name is Stone.

Steven's a young adult, not an old man. Sydney does suspiciously seem like the Winstrate son. Don't say Drake 'cause he's reeeaally old.
---
#8Skyblufox(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2008 1:29:43 AM
Ah, yeah.

I just talked to my brother about it.
He said Steven is young as well...

I always assumed he was old, cause of his grey hair.
Then again... he is Director Stone's son, so he can't that old.
---
#9arrozbatataPosted 7/6/2008 2:06:19 AM
I think there's a CollTrainer on the Victory Road that says something similar about a family.
---
I want to find popular things, and really the only thing thought up here is incest >.>-nojbo
See quote for Epicness
#10Chiron11Posted 7/6/2008 2:14:22 AM
Cooltrainer Vito.

He's in Victory Road and mentions his family. He's got like a Ludicolo or something.
---
Pokemon Diamond Friend Code: 0774 - 5715 - 7697