The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

So who's the Winstrate son?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Emerald Version
  3. So who's the Winstrate son?

User Info: Skyblufox

Skyblufox
8 years ago#1
So you beat the four Winstrates, etc etc.

Then when you talk to the family afterwards, they speak of a fifth member.
An elder son, who is supposedly extremely powerful.

Quote:
Mommy is stronger than Daddy, I'm stronger than Mommy and Grandma's stronger than me! But my big brother is even stronger than Grandma. - Vivi Winstrate.
"If I had one dollar for every brain that you don't have, I'd have one dollar" - Squidward Tentacles

User Info: Leonardo9889

Leonardo9889
8 years ago#2
I think it's Sydney.
"Hell, I'm surprised that you didn't ask 'should I breathe?' Life really is the most complicated of all games" - gbchaosmaster

User Info: dafunkaybuddha

dafunkaybuddha
8 years ago#3
ill give you a hint...he pops up randomly offering pointless advice throughout the game, and hes not named scott
"Doesn't country have an 'o' in it?" Brian, Family Guy

Skyblufox
8 years ago#4
The first Elite Four guy?

Hmmm... does he say something about the Winstrates or something?
"If I had one dollar for every brain that you don't have, I'd have one dollar" - Squidward Tentacles

Leonardo9889
8 years ago#5
ill give you a hint...he pops up randomly offering pointless advice throughout the game, and hes not named scott
Steven can't be their son. Steven's Mr. Stone's son and the Winstrate's son already has a different father.
"Hell, I'm surprised that you didn't ask 'should I breathe?' Life really is the most complicated of all games" - gbchaosmaster

Skyblufox
8 years ago#6
Wait...

Not Steven.
1) Steven is an old man, not a teen.
2) Steven's last name is Stone.

(I may be wrong about Stone)

Leonardo9889
8 years ago#7
Not Steven.
1) Steven is an old man, not a teen.
2) Steven's last name is Stone.

Steven's a young adult, not an old man. Sydney does suspiciously seem like the Winstrate son. Don't say Drake 'cause he's reeeaally old.

Skyblufox
8 years ago#8
Ah, yeah.

I just talked to my brother about it.
He said Steven is young as well...

I always assumed he was old, cause of his grey hair.
Then again... he is Director Stone's son, so he can't that old.

User Info: arrozbatata

arrozbatata
8 years ago#9
I think there's a CollTrainer on the Victory Road that says something similar about a family.
I want to find popular things, and really the only thing thought up here is incest >.>-nojbo
See quote for Epicness

User Info: Chiron11

Chiron11
8 years ago#10
Cooltrainer Vito.

He's in Victory Road and mentions his family. He's got like a Ludicolo or something.
Pokemon Diamond Friend Code: 0774 - 5715 - 7697
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Emerald Version
  3. So who's the Winstrate son?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived