My Mew won't obey

• Topic Archived
8 years ago#1
So I was just at a pokécon and I bought a Mew off some guy and it won't obey me even though it's level 3. What gives?
"It didnt sell 40million copies theres not even 40million people in the world how the hell can u be so stupid?" - Vaati_The_PKK
8 years ago#2
I'm guessing that it's hacked, and that he didn't hack the obedience bit properly.
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering, "What the hell happened?"
8 years ago#3
Crap, guess I'm going back and getting my $15 back.
"It didnt sell 40million copies theres not even 40million people in the world how the hell can u be so stupid?" - Vaati_The_PKK
8 years ago#4
Update: I didn't get my money back, the guy flat out refused. This sucks, I was saving up for a Wii too.
8 years ago#5
why didn't you just buy a gameshark and hack your own Mew?XD

a tip for next time XP
8 years ago#6
I don't like cheating, at least the way I got it wasn't me cheating.
8 years ago#7
I don't like cheating, at least the way I got it wasn't me cheating.

Wait so you don't like to cheat, but let others cheat for you.???
Emos....?Goths...?.....What happen to just being white? -.-
8 years ago#8
It's not really cheating at this point because they no longer hold events where you can get Mew, Celebi, Deoxys,or Ho-oh and Lugia.

About Ho-oh and Lugia, you actually can get them outside of Gameshark or Nintendo events. You can catch Ho-oh in Pokemon Colosseum and you can get Lugia in Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness, both for the GameCube.
By the power of all that is evil I command you to awaken and make me a sandwich!
So it sounds like you just gave your cart to the person to hack it for you ;;>_>

And you can technically get all of them without cheating; trade with someone who did go to one of those events. With Em, they can be "generous" and not have to lose that trade, as well.
8 years ago#10
^A non issue. You can dupe in emerald after all.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived