This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Strongest Pokemon !

#1jamxgeniusPosted 11/2/2008 5:01:09 AM
Who is the Strongest pokemon in this game ?
#2greenandyellowPosted 11/2/2008 5:40:34 AM
What do you mean by strong? Deoxys in its Attack form has an attack base stat of 180, but he's not in this game, meaning the highest attack stat is Slaking. The highest average of the attack stats in this game is Rayquaza. Kyogre has a Water Spout attack that, with all multipliers to the base power reaches 1980 iirc, I may be forgetting a multiplier.

Of course:

Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. This is the only selfish perception among trainers. Truly skilled trainers try to win with their favorites.

I think I've got that right.
---
I wish I had made my username "Lyt Cadorea."
Yeah, that would've been awesome.
#3msylcatac9Posted 11/2/2008 9:05:56 AM
Kyogre has a Water Spout attack that, with all multipliers to the base power reaches 1980

At the same time, my deoxys-A survived a water spout from a kyogre that took residue damage after he used superpower. = D

(Yes, it was raining) o.o
---
cataclysm9
Look at my quote ------------>
#4WhiteLeo143Posted 11/2/2008 9:09:16 AM
greenandyellow is right with the quote that a truly skilled pokemon trainer uses pokemon that is his/her favorite
the strongest in my result is a tyranitar
my favorites and strongest i have that are trained with EVs are my blazikin, starmie, Gyarados, Horsea(still havent trained up to a seadra yet but done EV training) and the pokemon in my Team box that i love so much
---
98% of internet users are whiny little punks, just trying to fit in. If you're part of the 2% that doesn't have a MySpace, put this in your sig.
#5msylcatac9Posted 11/2/2008 9:29:49 AM
The definition of the strongest pokemon would be:

1. That is very hard to counter.

2. One with moves versatile enough to cause a whole world of pain to most pokemon.

3. One with base stats to back up the versatility.
---
cataclysm9
Look at my quote ------------>
#6greenandyellowPosted 11/2/2008 10:13:03 AM
msyl, that's with criticalling, Raining x4 Super Effective, full HP, and holding Mystic Water... None of the few Pokemon against whom that is possible have any chance of surviving without strategic EV placement on both sides and a crazy level advantage (save Focus Band/Endure). Not to mention I forgot about STAB, which would make it 2970.

WhiteLeo, you do realize that's a Karen quote, right? And I re-read it on YouTube just now; turns out it's "among people".
---
If I post something on this website that isn't about a particular video game, it is very likely posted without much background knowledge or simply for the lulz.
#7WhiteLeo143Posted 11/2/2008 11:22:47 AM
oh well i didnt know i just know that you said it so yea whatever greenandyellow said
---
98% of internet users are whiny little punks, just trying to fit in. If you're part of the 2% that doesn't have a MySpace, put this in your sig.