This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I need a good move set for Salamence, Ralts, and Dusclops.

#1Gameslayer3Posted 3/8/2009 12:51:20 PM
Also I need to know were you get them and if I already used it then what level do I need to be to pick one up in the wild? Also by Ralts I mean his last form.
---
Slayer
#2GurwainPosted 3/8/2009 1:26:39 PM
What are these for? Battle Frontier?

I have an Salamence with the Choice Band build from Smogon.

Salamence@Choice Band
252 Atk/ 252 Spd/ 4 HP - Adamant.

-Hidden Power Flying (I have Aerial Ace, I couldn't be bothered to get the correct IV's for HP Flying, I reckon it works just as well, it also takes down Double Teamers pretty well.) Aerial Ace - TM40, from the 5th Gym Leader.

-Earthquake - TM26 can be Picked up/I think I found one in the Aqua Base. (When you do get it, make sure you clone it, as they're hard to come by)

-Rock Slide - Battle Frontier.

-Double Edge - Learns it at level 93.

The last move can be replaced with Brick Break or Flamethrower, depends what coverage you're looking for.

Gardevoir@Lum?
252 Sp.Atk/ 252 Spd/ 4HP - Modest/Mild?

-Calm Mind - Learns it at level 25 as Kirlia.

-Thunderbolt - TM24, After powering up New Mauville, Wattson gives it to you as a reward.

-Psychic? - TM29, Learns it at level 26 as Kirlia. /Dream Eater - Learns it at level 60, can be learned at Battle Frontier.

-Ice Punch - Type coverage, learned at the Battle Frontier. /Hypnosis, depends if you learn Dream Eater. Learned at level 51.

I'm not sure about Dusclops, but I did use one in the Battle Factory as a Wall/Staller and beat the Factory Head, heres the moveset, and the EV spread I think it'd have.

Dusclops@Leftovers
252 Def/ 252 Sp.Def/ 4HP - Calm

-Toxic -TM06 - Found in Fiery Path.

-Confuse Ray - Learned at level 23 as Duskull.

-Protect - TM17, Can be bought at Lilycove Department Store.

-Double Team - TM32, Can be obtained in Mauville Game Corner.
#3Gameslayer3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2009 1:37:36 PM
I am using Mence for ATK sweeper.
Ralts thing is for SP ATK sweeper
Dusclops is for all around wall. High DEF and SP DEF.
---
Slayer
#4Gameslayer3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2009 1:40:09 PM
Ok how do I learn moves at the Frontier? Also Thanks for the Ralts thing move set. I can get those. Same with Dusclops. Also for A ace I used it like an idiot. Would fly work well?
---
Slayer
#5gbchaosmasterPosted 3/8/2009 1:51:33 PM
Dusclops @ Lefties
252 HP/128 Def/128 Sp. Def
Pain Split/Rest
Will-o-wisp
Night Shade
Confuse Ray

Use that moveset for Dusclops. Provides more type coverage and stalling capabilities.

Fly works... It's better than nothing >_>

And for crying out loud, learn to use the FAQs or serebii.net to know how to get moves. That's what they're made for.
---
gbchaosmaster
<3 glitchy
#6GurwainPosted 3/8/2009 1:58:43 PM
Via Battle Points. You gain Battle Points from fighting at each of the Facilities, if you've not got a team together, it may be just worth going through Battle Factory as you don't have to train your own Pokemon, but it can be quite difficult.

I'm not sure if Fly would work well with a Choice Band Salamence, as the Choice Band only enables you to use the move you used first, and Fly is a two turn move, they could easily get a Double Team in whilst you're in air, plus Fly already has 95% Accuracy, meaning if they Double Team you could be in trouble.

You could use Fly if you change the item on Salamence to something random like King's Rock I guess, a chance to flinch is always helpful.

If anything you could get rid of the flying move altogether and just use Brick Break, but you won't have any Double Team coverage, or Fighting coverage. Something like Heracross would be 1HKO'd from a AA.
#7Gameslayer3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2009 2:39:53 PM
Ok were do I trade in the points at? Also I can teach Physic onto my Ralts for anti fightng.
---
Slayer
#8gbchaosmasterPosted 3/8/2009 2:42:50 PM
I'm not sure if Fly would work well with a Choice Band Salamence, as the Choice Band only enables you to use the move you used first, and Fly is a two turn move

Uh... No problem there.
---
gbchaosmaster
<3 glitchy
#9GurwainPosted 3/8/2009 2:46:17 PM
I know its not a problem, I'm just saying if the time calls for a flying move, AA would have been a sure-hit, 60 power STAB'd in one turn, imagine if the enemy used Rest or Double Team, or Dig/Dive whilst you were in the air. But as you said before, its better than nothing.
#10Gameslayer3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2009 2:57:54 PM
Ok then. Can someone tell me were to trade in the points at please. I will give you cookies.
---
Slayer