This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

how do I re battle people

#1smallpoxxPosted 6/2/2009 9:30:14 AM
when i call to battle them I just get some lame conversation about a wingull or something.
---
Xboxlive GT: Smallpoxx17 Playing: GTA: IV, Doom, alien Hominid. email for doom or AH games..
#2Darth MomPosted 6/2/2009 9:33:13 AM
Try repeatedly entering and exiting their area. Check periodically to see if they're offering a battle. Trainer's in my game rarely call to offer a battle, and never offer a battle if I try and call them.
---
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering, "What the hell happened?"
#3smallpoxx(Topic Creator)Posted 6/2/2009 9:44:42 AM
kind of a lame feature then. So if I want to challenge a gym leader or something I should just walk in and out talking to them each time until I battle?
---
Xboxlive GT: Smallpoxx17 Playing: GTA: IV, Doom, alien Hominid. email for doom or AH games..
#4RaikouTGCPosted 6/2/2009 10:45:53 AM
No check your Match Call in the PokéNav, it will show a Square "Pokéball Symbol" next to the name if they want to battle you.

For normal Match Call Trainers it randomly checks to see if they want a battle with you everytime you enter the route they are on.

Gym Leaders, is not quite the same, Some people claim if you keep entering and exiting their town a Gym Leader will rebattle you, I have a different theory and have not proven this yet, but I believe they work on a step system for checking rebattles, Similar to how egg production works. When I get rebattles with gym leaders a lot of times I have not step foot in their town in weeks.

PS Darth Mom is a WOman
---
Raikou the Thunder Tiger strikes again
(='.'=)
#5RaikouTGCPosted 6/2/2009 12:53:34 PM
Ignore that part about Darth Mom, I got my topics confused, allshaq in another topic called her a Man and i thought it was this one when i was typing
---
Raikou the Thunder Tiger strikes again
(='.'=)