This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

where is a best place to train before the elite 4?

#1Djmavs531Posted 8/4/2009 11:34:24 PM
i have a lvl 46 skeptile lvl 44 charizard lvl 41 blastoise lvl 38 vinusaur
---
Brett Favre is known for quick decisions "Find a receiver open.. throw it at him. Find a receiver double covered...... throw it at him anyways."
#2RhodechillPosted 8/5/2009 12:32:26 AM
You should have absolutely no problem beating the E4 at those levels :|
---
I mean, how do you get posts moderated in a topic about Pepsi?
MKWii FC: 4124-6823-8748
#3gbchaosmasterPosted 8/5/2009 6:18:38 AM
^...

Forgive Rhodechill, apparently he's the pokemon master around here and can solo the Elite 4 with a level 5 Magikarp.

The Victory Road is your best training option.
---
gbchaosmaster
#4DeanWhipperPosted 8/5/2009 7:41:34 AM
You guys must get reeeeeallly sick of this question popping up so often, especially when its so easily answered by FAQ's, Google or better yet, common sense
---
Ahh Golf, the eternal struggle between man and grass
#5aliishaq11Posted 8/5/2009 8:11:12 AM
Lol Dean. Yeah.

You can train in Victory Road, Match Call from your Pokenav, or fly over to Petalburg and Surf all the way to Slateport, beating every trainer on the way there. There is also a nice little spot to train on the left side of Pacifidlog town.
#6spartant12Posted 8/5/2009 8:35:40 AM
personnaly, my tactic consist in capturing rayquaza just befor doing it than fly there and buy many revive and potion.

then u just rush in with ur rayquasa and you heal him beteen each elite four.

another trick i use, is a sacrifice : if he dies, revive him with another pokemon that will than most of time die(i dont know for u but me it is most of the time some crap pokemon i didn't train XD) and get back ur raqyquasa.

if u dont have revive, change pokemon, he will get hit and if he die ur next pokemon can use a potion

i also sujest u try not to waste ur masterball on rayquasa if u want to duplicate it later in batle frontier. just save in front of him and keep using all ur balls until u get lucky and catch it

good luck
#7BowsaaPosted 8/5/2009 8:44:02 AM
^^^^^^
That's what I did, but I ended up pretty ****ed when i hit the champion...
You will want to level up ray a bit before trying the E4.
---
In The Words Of The Almighty Sarge: "Today is a Good Day to Die."
In The Words Of Grif: "Let's Leave Dying to a Week From Friday."
#8spartant12Posted 8/5/2009 9:15:10 AM
it can be an idea, but all i used was swampert lvl 60, rayquasa lvl 70(when i started leage, he may have got more when i arrive to wallace) and 4 creepy pokemon just to revive. it was hard against wallace and his kingdra i thinck that have rest? and ice wich is super effective agains rayquasa but i got him 1 time using my swampert, he could suvive more than 1 attack so when i change for it i could revive many creepy pokemon and than revive rayquasa many time :P

i thinck the sollution is all in using well his attack and having many items to restore ur pokemon, i thinck i had 20 hyper potion
30 full restor, 20 full heal,
20 or 30 revive
and the most important of all (use befor wallace...)...elexirs or 1 max elexir. (i sujest u keep at least 1 max elexir for duplication after e4 ;) )
#9gopack24Posted 8/5/2009 9:47:51 AM
Guess what guys? The fact that he has Charizard, Blastoise and Venusaur means that he's either hacked or is playing R/S. If it is the former, he (clearly) can help himself. Otherwise, Rayquaza isn't available, and thus Victory Road grinding is his only real option.
---
San Diego Chargers - Three Time Defending AFC West Champs!
NCST (16-15, 6-11) - Next: --- Last: 74-69 @ Maryland
#10BowsaaPosted 8/5/2009 10:33:12 AM
Hw do you put that together in a way that makes you think the he's playing Ruby or Sapphire? he could have traded the Pokemon or eggs from R/S. Also, can't you always trade to E from FR/LG?
---
In The Words Of The Almighty Sarge: "Today is a Good Day to Die."
In The Words Of Grif: "Let's Leave Dying to a Week From Friday."