This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best Solo Non-Legendary E4 Pokemon?

#1waterfiendPosted 10/18/2009 3:53:11 PM
I've been using a Blaziken and an Azumarill to get to the end of the game, and I'm wondering if there's a good poke that I can use to solo the E4. I'm avoiding Rayquaza since I'm saving legendaries for after I beat the E4. I was thinking of using Azumarill with the following:

- Ice Beam
- Surf
- ???
- Double Team

Any better ideas for a better solo team? Or a better setup than what I've got?
#2gbchaosmasterPosted 10/18/2009 4:00:38 PM
Eww no you're totally using Azumarill wrong >_>

Best all around is Swampert, just watch out for the rival Grovyle.
---
gbchaosmaster
#3waterfiend(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2009 4:05:11 PM
Yes, but I don't have Swampert. That's why I mentioned the Blaziken. I don't have either of the other two starters :_( Any other ideas?
#4gbchaosmasterPosted 10/18/2009 4:21:18 PM
Oh sorry >_>

Well... something not Azumarill. He can't use STAB moves well so he's more of a fun poke than a soloer.

Wait until you get the Good Rod, then you can get a variety of pokes and choose one of them. Blaziken should hold out until then. Easiest ones to get are Carvanha, Wailmer, etc
---
gbchaosmaster
#5kirbymuncherPosted 10/18/2009 4:27:03 PM
Azumarill solos with defence curl + rollout + return
---
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF
#6waterfiend(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2009 4:34:38 PM
And what would be the best non-starter non-legendary to use outside of Azumarill?
#7gbchaosmasterPosted 10/18/2009 4:57:55 PM
Azumarill solos with defence curl + rollout + return

Okay, there's that >_>

And what would be the best non-starter non-legendary to use outside of Azumarill?

Honestly, it's hard to tell. Pretty much any fully evolved can do it, meaning that there's very little to no advantages and disadvantages between them.
---
gbchaosmaster