This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone know the code for your SID?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Emerald Version
  3. Anyone know the code for your SID?
6 years ago#1
I read a topic earlier that said to look in the FAQS but that guide only says it for the ROM version and it lists like 6 different ones. Will one of those work or do I need a different one? I need the Action Replay code to find your SID on Pokemon Emerald. I got mine today but my RNG's closest time for a shiny is 6 minutes. After 3 hours of resetting today and consistently being one or two off I really don't think I can do that for all of the legendaries and I may need to restart.
---
Shiny Pokemon hunting-*Ralts-*Teddiursa-Miltank-*Nincada-*Beldum-Hoppip-Lotad-*Sneasel
*-captured This list will change once all of these Pokemon are caught.
6 years ago#2
Why don't you just wait until you can migrate, then have someone on the DS game trading boards help you out?
---
RENAMON!! *weeping* YOU HAVEN'T BENT ANYONE OVER THE SINK AND SHOVED A "CHECK THE STICKY* UP THEIR ASS IN MONTHS!! *curls into ball crying*- Cither3000
6 years ago#3
That's how I found it out today but it's still a bit of a pain because it's an even more tedious process if I can't ever find a good shiny frame. I would just like to be able to reset, check my ID, and if it's good, save over my old file, if not, keep it. (There were a lot of , errors in that sentence I know)
---
Shiny Pokemon hunting-*Ralts-*Teddiursa-Miltank-*Nincada-*Beldum-Hoppip-Lotad-*Sneasel
6 years ago#4
Those are good reasons, and that really does make sense...
---
RENAMON!! *weeping* YOU HAVEN'T BENT ANYONE OVER THE SINK AND SHOVED A "CHECK THE STICKY* UP THEIR ASS IN MONTHS!! *curls into ball crying*- Cither3000
<_< Those were for the AR. Did you happen to read the section that you were directed to read by the FAQ writer, right before those four codes?
6 years ago#6
Ya, I actually read over it last night and understood what the ROM patch thing meant. Kind of dumb that I didn't read that part first but I found my first shiny last night so I'm gonna pass on resetting. Thanks for helping though!
---
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Emerald Version
  3. Anyone know the code for your SID?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived