This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

clock-based events nolonger occur?

#1JDawgSA93Posted 2/18/2010 1:01:37 AM
Can you please tell me every event that I will be missing with my game clock battery run dry. I know about berries and the shoal cave so you dont have to post about those. But if you know of a way to fix it, charge it, or replace it without taking another battery from a different game, then that would be helpful. thanks.
#2RaikouTGCPosted 2/18/2010 6:00:25 AM
The ones that come to mind
Berry Growth
Daily Giveaways (berries)
Return/Frustration Giveaway
Tides in Shoal Cave will be locked (Meaning no more Shell Bells, and no Snorunt if it is set at High Tide)
No more Secret Base Battles
Lilycove Lottery
Eevee Happyvolutions will only be one or the other
---
Raikou the Thunder Tiger strikes again
#3Darth MomPosted 2/18/2010 6:22:22 AM
There's also the events that the TV announces, like the Berry Master's visit, the half price sale on vitamins in slateport, and the Lilycove Rooftop sale.
---
Daughter, to her brother: "I find your existence infuriating."
#4RaikouTGCPosted 2/18/2010 7:00:07 AM
Yes I fogot about them, Add the Game Corner Service Day to Darth Mom's TV related list
---
#5TyKexBKPosted 2/18/2010 10:04:14 AM
I'm pretty sure that shoal cave/berries (those are the only I can think of that weren't affected for me) have nothing to do with this statement. My internal battery has run dry many a time before on different consoles, and berry growth/shoal cave was not affected.

I think it's refererring to other things, probably some mentioned in that list. I'm not too informed about it, but from what I know, I'm awfully sure it doesn't affect berry growth/shoal cave/daily berry giveaways

Correct me if I'm wrong, though.
---
"I shall call him squishy. And he shall be my squishy. And he shall be mine."~Dory
#6RaikouTGCPosted 2/18/2010 10:22:15 AM
^You are Mistaken, those are indeed affected
---
#7TyKexBKPosted 2/18/2010 12:23:47 PM
Must just be my game then, because I get that message every time I play the game, yet I grow berries fine/get the daily ones, etc.

Thank you for the correction though, I didn't want to mislead anyone.
---
"I shall call him squishy. And he shall be my squishy. And he shall be mine."~Dory
#8JDawgSA93(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2010 4:41:36 PM
thanks guys, that helps. but to you guys know how to fix the battery or charge it without getting one from a different game. thanks.
#9YayECEPosted 2/18/2010 5:09:17 PM
It's just a watch battery. You can get one at your local Radio Shack, or even Walmart/Target. This tutorial is for Ruby, but it should be the same.

http://www.overclock.net/nintendo/465536-tutorial-replace-internal-battery-pokemon-ruby.html
#10JDawgSA93(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2010 5:55:35 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]