This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need Ice move for 6th gym, where to go?

#1Darkwolf BloodsbanePosted 5/5/2010 7:52:35 AM
Aside from castform, is there anything that can learn ice moves (WITHOUT TRADING) before the sixth gym?

---
Leather doesn't really suit me...unless it's lingerie. - Katythefr3ak
#2gbchaosmasterPosted 5/5/2010 8:05:30 AM
Any Water poke.
---
gbchaosmaster
#3Darkwolf Bloodsbane(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2010 9:58:51 AM
Any water pokemon? Really? You're sure?

Let's see:

Mudkip doesn't learn any. Nor does Carvana, Barboach, coprhish, or Feebas.

Lombre doesn't learn any. Oh, wait, he can learn mist before he, wait, Mist isn't what I'm looking for. It isn't an attack. I'm looking to do damage to a creature.
Winglipper, suskrit, Wailmer, also.

<sarcasm>Thank you so much for you help. </sarcasm>

---
#4Tony_SiegelPosted 5/5/2010 10:28:58 AM
All of the above you mentioned can learn ice beam, which is TM 13.
#5LieutenantSykesPosted 5/5/2010 10:29:26 AM
He means teach them Ice Beam using TM13.
#6Darkwolf Bloodsbane(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2010 10:52:34 AM
Which I don't have.

so again, Thanks for the help...

I'll go somewhere else and ask.
---
#7Oblivion_HeroPosted 5/5/2010 11:02:06 AM
Why are you having a fit? The two places where to find Tm 13 are listed in the faqs, and the majority of people go get it before the 6th gym. And every water pokemon but Magikarp can learn it.
---
Creedy: Die! Die! Why won't you die?
V: Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.
#8Darkwolf Bloodsbane(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2010 11:09:34 AM
I'm not having a fit. I merely found all of your 'answers' to be, you know, answering a different question.

The only place I found Ice Beam mentioned was the abandoned ship, behind a Dive spot. Kinda can't get there yet. I saw the faq say to USE ice beam, but it doesn't help me if I don't have the TM.

Why are you all being deliberately vague? I come here looking for help and all I get is three word answers that aren't.

I don't have TM 13. I don't see a copy of it that I can reach at the current moment. If that is the only way to have an ice move without trading at this point in the game, just SAY SO.
---
#9LieutenantSykesPosted 5/5/2010 11:19:37 AM
You don't need Dive to reach TM13. If you go to the abandoned ship, you will find it in the areas you can explore without it.

Also, all you asked for were pokemon that can learn ice moves, not a step by step walkthrough on how to get them to learn it.
#10gbchaosmasterPosted 5/5/2010 11:20:25 AM
behind a Dive spot

That is wrong, master.

But master gives ingratitude rather than money, hence slave will not work for master.

Slave strongly recommends master uses paypal to make slave work for master, or master gives slave a piece of clothing and goes to find the answer on his own.

http://tinyurl.com/nml5pf
---
gbchaosmaster