This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

whats the shiny gameshark cheat?

#1jamey451Posted 11/23/2011 12:34:05 PM
I'm having trouble looking for this gameshark cheat. So can someone help me? Whats the shiny pokemon gameshark cheat?
---
PBR: :)
Cobalt Blue is the #1 blue out there! (:
#2DrTinglePosted 11/24/2011 6:25:01 PM
I'm not even going to answer because
1. I don't use gameshark
2. Only talentless losers use gamesharks to cheat their way through a Pokemon game
---
Tingle tingle kooloo limpah! These are my magic words. Don't steal them!
Now playing: Tingles Rupeeland, Super Mario Sunshine, TLoZ: OoT, Luigis Mansion
#3kirbymuncherPosted 11/24/2011 7:39:54 PM
considering that catching a shiny has nothing to do with talent, and a shiny code will not help you beat the game in any way, your #2 is pretty uninformed and is pretty much only there because you like pretending you're better than other people and insulting them.

I don't actually use gameshark either so I dunno if/how this works, but I googled it and found:

F3A9A86D 4E2629B4
18452A7D DDE55BCC
---
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF
#4DrTinglePosted 11/24/2011 7:59:00 PM(edited)
I don't think I'm better than other people.
I just look down on hacking because if you have to resort to cheating in a way like that, it just seems wrong to me.
And I mean any GameShark hacking in general.
---
Now playing: Tingles Rupeeland, Super Mario Sunshine, TLoZ: OoT, Luigis Mansion
#5jamey451(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2011 11:34:24 AM
well I found a working shiny code and f.y.i i've beaten the pokemon games so many times without hacking so yeah dont go running your mouth saying pointless stuff before you get the facts right. Sheesh
---
#6Darth MomPosted 11/25/2011 1:18:16 PM
jamey451, I'm glad you found your code, and I'm sorry that you got a bad experience in this topic. Not everyone on this board enters a thread with the sole purpose in mind of bad-mouthing another person.

But really, I don't see why it is that some people feel so threatened by another person's hacking their own games that they have to call them names.
---
This IS my sig. I'm just unimaginative, okay?
#7jamey451(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2011 3:15:50 PM
Thanks Darth Mom! And it's alright some people feel really strong about hacking I guess. Eventhough I was gonna just hack for a shiny. Not like I was gonna hack for all the badges or hack to get all the pokemon. haha oh well!
---
#8DrTinglePosted 11/25/2011 5:12:01 PM
I'm sorry for what I said. I didn't know that you were very experienced in the great world of Pokemon.
Its just that when i think of people who use GameShark, I just don't like it because I think its unfair.
So I'm sorry.
P.S. And what Pokemon did you get?
---
Now playing: Tingles Rupeeland, Super Mario Sunshine, Luigis Mansion
#9BattlescarsPosted 11/25/2011 6:19:24 PM
if you watch pokemon battles on youtube, nearly everyone there hacks there pokemon, but (and this is the important bit) they do so with legal stats. that is to say the ivs are 31 max per stat and the ev spread is 510 max. movesets are legal and so on.

the difference between making a poke the legit way (breeding/ev training) versus hacking it is only a difference of time investment. people that love to battle don't want to spend hours trying to get the best ivs/nature and leveling their pokes to 100 when they just want to use a gimmicky pokemon for one battle, its just not worth it.

that being said, anyone who uses illegal stats/moves is a tool and are shunned from the community. but seriously, people need to take it easy on those who just want to save time so they can battle.
---
"One does not sell the earth upon which the people walk." -- Crazy Horse
#10jamey451(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2011 6:25:22 PM
I just used the shiny code to get me a shiny shroomise. I trained it up the legit way of course to get a shiny breloom! Thats about it. And yeah I hate how people hack to get a certain pokemon in an area thats not suppose to be there. and what was said about stats being non legit.
---