Strongest weapon?

#1Unusual_RexPosted 3/7/2009 8:33:10 PM
What is the best weapon and were can I get it?
#2FelurFalasPosted 3/8/2009 12:21:11 PM
There is no single best weapon in this game by the game' standard since each of the ultimate weapons have their uses. It all depends on the player's preference.
You can get all the best wepons through Weapon Synthesis.
---
The Threads of Happiness is Weaved by a Canon
Firtenrosa-Quatensa
#3fathedredPosted 3/8/2009 1:09:44 PM
In my opinion, Valmanway is the best, but Claimh Solais and Death Scythe are also amazing.
Valmanway - the last weapon in the normal Sword synthesizing list
Claimh Solais - the last weapon in the Great Sword synthesizing list
Death Scythe - the last weapon in the Axe synthesizing list.
---
www.worldbeyondwalls.com - the original glitching website!! join our forum today!!
#4Unusual_Rex(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2009 2:13:34 PM
What are some of the better weapons then? I kinda forget everything cause I haven't played this game in a while. What are some good weapon synthesis?

I'm currently using the Bhuj and Kris Naga. Any suggestions on better weapons?
#5Unusual_Rex(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2009 2:24:01 PM
Sorry missed you post! Hahaha, so yeah, I forget how to synthesis weapons.
#6smeech8000Posted 3/9/2009 8:36:57 AM
Go to Yoko to see what the next soul is in order to upgrade to the next level, then go find it and farm it. Some high level weapons require Boss souls, so if you are really attached to the soul you may want to think twice about fusing it to upgrade a weapon. (You can always get another soul on a Clear playthrough, though.)

Keep upgrading your Bhuj and eventually you will get the Death Scythe. It is the most powerful weapon in the game statistically, but I prefer a Valmanway for general scooting around the castle. Katanas are quite powerful for light weapons as well, so you might try them as well.
#7Black_CrusherPosted 3/10/2009 6:18:29 AM
The lightning spear is also awesome, it's my favorite. The attack power is lower than the 2nd best spear, but the thing attacks twice per round. Plus its special is a laser beam that stretches the whole screen. Very nice!

---
DXF Games official website- http://Del_duio.sitesled.com/
Are you awake enough for Hasslevania: The Quest for Shuteye?
#8GeneralDryBonesPosted 3/14/2009 2:31:50 PM
Chaos ring + Claihm Solis critical, never fails.
---
Jesus
#9HeroicSomaCruzPosted 3/15/2009 12:26:53 AM
It's the Claimh. It's always the Claimh.
---
http://i19.tinypic.com/4mkkchl.gif