How do you enter the Mine of Judgement in Julius Mode?

#1runBREADPosted 4/18/2009 4:05:12 PM
I've been trying to figure this out for two days now, and the FAQs aren't helping.

I beat all the bosses in the base, or so I believe, with the exception of Death--who is found INSIDE the mine. Please help. It's quite frustrating.
#2Anema1986Posted 4/18/2009 6:27:15 PM
you probably miss Paranoia, you must kill ALL the bosses before you can enter the mine

---
Waiting for:
Lufia IV: Dual Souls and Metroid II DS
#3runBREAD(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2009 6:50:17 PM
Ha ha, yeah. I just found that out. I'm such a loser.

It wasn't Paranoia, though; it was the puppet master guy. I was soooo certain I'd got them all. But thank you. I know I'm way behind the curve on getting this game (who else plays DoS for the first time in 2009? lol)

So yeah. Let this thread serve as a lesson for anyone else who thought they were stuck in Julius mode. What I was really worried about was that I beat the flame demon before Paranoia, and that doing it in that order somehow screwed me out of beating the game. Like it would in Soma mode.

Thanks again. :)
#4DesaimaPosted 4/23/2009 5:53:48 AM
Happened with me too- same boss as well. Got fed up of dieing to it, so explored the rest of the castle and level up, but as a result forgot about it entirely. The beauty and curse of a "truly" non-linear game.