can anyone help me find the "pinnacle" or the "hall of succubi"?

#1Shellman704Posted 4/10/2011 8:11:36 AM
I have been trying for two weeks to get to Paranoia through the Demon Guest House... I have not had any success. I have read that I need to find the "pinnacle" and the "hall of succubi"... I have NO idea of where this is.

None of the maps helped, none of the posts on this board helped. I quit searching and just read every thread on all 22 pages here.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/922145-castlevania-dawn-of-sorrow/45679421
^ this gave me a clue to what I need to do but unfortunately there isn't enough information to fully get me through this section...

Can someone please lead me in the right direction? Please? I have Ukoback, Killer Clown and Axe Armor souls x9(all three). I have also explored EVERY inch of the map that is currently available to me and my abilities, I am missing it somehow.

Thanks for any help. It will be greatly appreciated!!!
---
Currently playing: Torchlight & Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
XBL: ShellmanQCM PSN: Shellman704
#2ELQUEMANDA4Posted 4/10/2011 11:08:58 AM
Ok.If you havenīt reached the Pinnacle yet, donīt think about Paranoia.Thereīs NO WAY to reach him if you didnīt reached that zone.
Probably youīve just arrived at the Demon Guest House and you want to fight him.You canīt
Just beat Puppet Master, then go to the places with small holes and a puppet.
If you want to reach the Pinnacle,you must have beaten Bat Company.Go to the Clock Tower and with the Bat Co. soul, go through a room with many spikes(itīs right behind Zephyr) and you are at the Pinnacle.Just use a map.
---
Dont tell me my english is too bad.Correct me.
#3Shellman704(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2011 12:26:59 PM(edited)
I have used a map. I can't find where to go now. I have beaten Puppet Master about two weeks ago. I don't know how to get to the clock tower without breaking the game with the 'telaport' threw the corkscrew walls via the cutail's special move. Can you explain where the "legit" entrance to the clock tower is. Btw... you get bat company soul this early?
---
Currently playing: Torchlight, Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow & Angry Birds
#4Shellman704(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2011 12:29:22 PM
I also have done everything in the subterainian area too I believe. I have the rahab and procel ability and I also have gotten into the gold slot machine door 666 and got the gold ring. I havnt gone up the waterfall yet, do I do this now or is this towards the endgame?
---
#5Cu_ChaspelPosted 4/10/2011 12:57:18 PM
Well, it may not be legit, as you've requested, but if you're having this much trouble, and you've tried everything, just use the succubus glitch to get there. Or maybe you could go back and see if you missed anything important.
#6Shellman704(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2011 3:58:41 PM
I haven't even fought a succubus yet...

Thanks for all the quick replies even though I'm still stuck =/
---
#7SpanettonePosted 4/10/2011 4:16:07 PM
puppet master --> big chamber of royal chapel --> condemned tower --> clock tower --> the pinnacle --> upper part of Demon Guest House --> Paranoia
#8Shellman704(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2011 8:09:26 AM
Found the condemned tower. Once again thanks for the quick replies! I was expecting a few days to get info like this, althought it didn't lead me to where I needed to go it is still useful. I have finished the condemned tower and killed Gergoth; now it's on to the clock tower!! =)
---