So I really want that dragon's hoard on Mt. Galardrym. My party is level 18. I am a sorcerer.
It seems most of our attacks don't really hit her for much. Does she have elemental resistances or insane damage reduction? Any tips on how to get rid of her?
all the information on red dragons in nwn 2
Polar Ray and Empowered Isaac's Greater Missile Storm should do a good deal as well as Khelgar by himself. Energy Immunity can block the fire breath and if you position your party right you should be able to only have it hit one person. If you have any of the Bigby's line of spells they can help if you can land them.
Beatings will continue until morale improves.
High AC (25-30+) and Fire Immunity is all you need. Warlocks can own the dragon in their Horned Devil form (as can mages that have the Shapechange spell, or Tenser's Transformation and Energy Immunity). Red Dragon Disciples can also beat it pretty easily.
Social Engineering Specialist - Because there is no patch for human stupidity.
Guild Wars Handles: Malek Dragonrend / Supreme Face Melter / War Machine Of God
This is how beaten him :
You will need a sorcerer with "Isaacs missile's" spell
1. I buffed the party with everythin what is needed.
2. Stand i front of the Dragon. Choose a Melle Char. and select "broadcast" "Stand at your guard".
3. Walk with that Melee Char. to a Chest and trigger the Dragon to attack.
4. Run into the dead end behind the Dragon and stay close to the Wall.
5. Take three other Char. to the spot where the first one is.
6. Hopefully the Dragon follows the Char. to the Wall.
7. Attack Dragon with "Isaacs Missile's" instantly.
8. When he kills the Char. at the wall, he'll turn towards the Sorcerer. In that case you run the way down to the entrance.
9. The killed Char. at the Wall will be revived because the Distance is enough.
10. During that time the Sorcerer should be dead either. The Dragon will walk to the Wall again.
11. The Sorcerer will be revived, now give him the Rest when he walking towards the Wall.
I know this is a bit of a collateral way but it works. You just need to care of you "Isaacs" spells to weak him first with some "Lesser Isaacs" til he's half down and later give him the rest with "Greater Isaacs" before he can heal himself.
or... you could have your character use the statue feats you got from the ruins, and have elanee and qara use ice storm, and let khelgar smash some faces
its not easy being this awesome and modest
There isn't too much that can stand up to 2 or 3 Maximised Disintigrates..