Movement Issue

#1ReliomPosted 8/24/2009 10:53:08 PM
Anyone know why when I my character turns after I stopped moving especially when I and holding down forward and turn left or right... When I stop my character will turn and face the opposite direction.
#2SKA_Posted 8/24/2009 11:27:22 PM
opposite day dude
---
its not easy being this awesome and modest
#3Reliom(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2009 1:06:59 AM
Reliom posted...
Anyone know why when I my character turns after I stopped moving especially when I and holding down forward and turn left or right... When I stop my character will turn and face the opposite direction.

Just read what I wrote... wow that is incoherent.... lack of sleeeeeeeeep.

Let me pose the question again properly

My character turns by itself when I stop pressing movement keys like when holding forward and turn left then stop moving it will jerk me back to facing the opposite direction. The movement is similar to when walking into an object and the character turns to keep moving except there is nothing in the way it just turns when I stop moving.
#4Reliom(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2009 1:13:24 AM
Anyone know how to fix this issue?
#5RoleOfAQSPosted 8/25/2009 2:34:43 PM
You could try using the mouse to move, I guess...
---
A new dawn will come, with Golden Sun DS
Nintendo... your conferences are boring as heck, but that was made of win.
#6Reliom(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2009 2:49:47 PM
still does the same thing with the mouse... this is reallllllllly annoying almost unplayable it gets really bad when I start combat cause my guy starts twitching back and forth.
#7DarkfyrePosted 8/26/2009 12:04:13 PM
Does your character tend to look in one specific direction or is it always a 180 turn? Also, what camera mode are you using? Have you tried switching camera modes?
#8Reliom(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2009 1:59:30 PM
I use character mode but it does it in all modes its just really noticeable when in character mode because my screen turns with the character. It doesn't look in any specific direction and not always 180 degrees ... when I am moving forward and turning then stop it turns in the opposite direction but it also turns when just stopping or starting to attack something... but its random and jerky like turning and stepping back and forth.
#9d_loganPosted 9/8/2009 3:52:26 PM
I just bought this game and installed it and I'm having the same issues with my character turning when I release the keys. It is extremely annoying when I'm walking into a room turning to the left and stopping, and the character violently whips to the right, turning his back on whatever I was trying to look at. I'm only comfortable playing in character mode and I want the camera to follow me, it's just how I'm used to playing (used to be a WoW player). Are there still bug fixes being made for the game or is it out of development?
#10ShadowMatrixPosted 9/9/2009 7:18:39 PM
Camera program + follow character closely choice + Exploration mode = As WoW as it gets.

And never ever use keys to move unless you have to. Clicking is superior, and keyboard movement is not needed in NWN2. At least PVM.