Problems loading Toolset

#1Revan7382Posted 10/11/2009 10:18:18 PM

I just installed the game, completely updated to the latest patch, went to open the toolset and before it even loads, it says

"Neverwinter Nights 2 Toolset has stopped working"

A problem cause the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

No such notification has been received, just wondering if anyone else found a solution to this?

#2FTLulzPosted 10/12/2009 7:21:11 AM
Some of us have this problem too, and yeah, no idea =[
---
How come so many character driven stories have a cast that doesn't even resemble real life people?
#3PlanescapedPosted 10/12/2009 3:18:10 PM
This is a common problem with a simple solution. I spent over two hours trying to find the solution about two weeks ago. Lucky for you, you don't have to.

You need to put your disk into the drive then go to my computer, right click the disk, and select explore. Double click on the DirectX folder and run the application DXSetup.

And congratulations the Toolset now works.
---
The clouds pass... the rain does its work and all individual beings flow into their forms." The Book of Changes
#4FTLulzPosted 10/12/2009 9:17:35 PM
Before I try that, can you explain what it does exactly? Because I'm on DX10 right now, so if possible I wouldn't wanna downgrade myself or anything. But if it's just something that modifies and allows me to use the tool set, then I'm down =P
---
How come so many character driven stories have a cast that doesn't even resemble real life people?
#5Revan7382(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2009 11:52:17 PM

Yep that worked like a charm! Thank you so much!

#6FTLulzPosted 10/13/2009 3:40:36 PM
My toolset crashes every time I save my haks for GX_2 T_T so strange. I wanted to plug in the AI pack, but it just doesn't seem to work.
---