Hello, any Psy Cadets still around here?

#1MajorMoogle118Posted 9/1/2012 10:47:05 AM
Hi, I just gotta say... This is really one of the best games made and it's such a shame it's so underrated. This game beats so many other overrated crap that have been released over the years.

I played Psychonauts way back when it was just released, both on XBOX and PS2, and had multiple playthroughs. And after about 6 years, I've decided to buy this off Steam just to relive some good old memories. Heck, I just finished the game a few minutes ago, and I enjoyed every single moment of it. Also managed to get 100% and discovered many secrets and dialogues I've never come across years ago when I played it on the consoles.

Anyway, I guess I just feel really satisfied and happy that such an old game still feels so fresh, entertaining and fun to me even though I've played it quite a number of times before. It's a masterpiece and I really hope there are plans and developments for a sequel despite people saying it's been called off.

Sorry for the wall of text hehe, but just wondering... Anyone still around here who's eager to talk about how awesome this game is, just for old time's sake? :D