Cant find PSI cards or a glitch?

#1courtnie-jnPosted 1/26/2013 8:48:42 AM
I'm almost at the point of no return, rank 97(which I know I should be) but only 3 psi cards right now, when I know I'm supposed to have 6.

But I don't know where I'm missing them from. The Collective Unconscious has all the doors lit up(and most worlds I went and double checked for cobwebs) and I went through every area of camp and the asylum to check for cards, but it says I have everything... (or I'm mostly sure)

So I wanted to anybody could help me on some areas I'm missing, or if anybody knew of a glitch where cards or cobwebs weren't added or something to the like. Thanks.
#2courtnie-jn(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 8:50:11 AM
** I forgot to say I'm playing on the XBOX 360 if that matters
#3JoveHackPosted 1/26/2013 3:30:56 PM
courtnie-jn posted...
I'm almost at the point of no return, rank 97(which I know I should be) but only 3 psi cards right now, when I know I'm supposed to have 6.

But I don't know where I'm missing them from. The Collective Unconscious has all the doors lit up(and most worlds I went and double checked for cobwebs) and I went through every area of camp and the asylum to check for cards, but it says I have everything... (or I'm mostly sure)

So I wanted to anybody could help me on some areas I'm missing, or if anybody knew of a glitch where cards or cobwebs weren't added or something to the like. Thanks.

IIRC, the rest of the cards are after the Point of No Return, in the form of cobwebs. There's a different method for turning them into PSI cards.

What do you think of the game?

---
Jove the Sleep Depraved
http://primal.wikia.com
#4courtnie-jn(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 6:13:50 PM
There's only 3 cobwebs after the point of no return, making my total 6, so I'm still missing 3 somewhere.

And I love this game, its my absolute favorite, I've played through it at least four or five times now, but this is the first time I've seriously tried to go for 100 rank.
#5JoveHackPosted 1/26/2013 6:28:25 PM(edited)
courtnie-jn posted...
There's only 3 cobwebs after the point of no return, making my total 6, so I'm still missing 3 somewhere.

And I love this game, its my absolute favorite, I've played through it at least four or five times now, but this is the first time I've seriously tried to go for 100 rank.

Sorry, didn't read closely enough. Yeah, I've played through a bunch, and still have saves for most stages of the game. (If the memory cards haven't gone bad.)

Things to check.

- All four lights on every door in the Collective Unconscious are lit. If any aren't, then there's something you need to do somewhere in that mind.

- Go to each area in Whispering Rock Camp and check Raz' Notebook for what items have been collected there. It should have a page listing PSI cards and such. This is the most useful, albeit tedious, process.

- Thorney Towers. You may want to follow a collecting guide here.

Those three together should show up something.

---
Jove the Sleep Depraved
http://primal.wikia.com