Lets revive this board

#1ImbackhahahahaPosted 5/9/2013 6:18:41 PM
Now that the humble bundle is bringing attention back to this game, lets get this board up and running again people. Come on. Its such a great game
---
Gamefaqs removed my signature because it had a naughty word.
#2JoveHackPosted 5/10/2013 3:41:17 PM
Imbackhahahaha posted...
Now that the humble bundle is bringing attention back to this game, lets get this board up and running again people. Come on. Its such a great game

I'm for it. Just hope some new players start posting.

---
Jove the Sleep Depraved
http://primal.wikia.com
#3Jallen9000Posted 5/12/2013 10:09:02 AM
I already owned this game but bought the bundle and decided to install all the games on it. So I'll get around to playing this game again; looking forward to the story and characters again, not looking forward to the platforming.
---
What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know.
It's what we know for sure that just ain't so.
#4ajko000Posted 5/15/2013 11:59:35 PM
I just bought it, but it's starting to aggravate me in the later stages, namely the Asylum ones. Any cheats/hacks/mods that would allow me to just max my stuff? I don't want to have to keep farming Arrowheads and ranking up for the Confusion Grenade.

It sucks those input codes don't work on the Steam version :(.
---
I am EvilBeards.
#5JoveHackPosted 5/16/2013 10:05:58 AM
ajko000 posted...
I just bought it, but it's starting to aggravate me in the later stages, namely the Asylum ones. Any cheats/hacks/mods that would allow me to just max my stuff? I don't want to have to keep farming Arrowheads and ranking up for the Confusion Grenade.

As for the Asylum, just keep practicing and learn to deal with the confusion rats. Mostly learn to double jump straight up and float down to minimize damage from their explosions. This works because the jump is not affected by confusion grenades.

Or use Pyrokinesis on them, as Bacon Cruller will say if asked.

It's been a long time since I played the game, but as I recall, you should be leveling up right along without any need for grinding. What are you farming Arrowheads for?

---
Jove the Sleep Depraved
http://primal.wikia.com
#6EvilBeardsPosted 5/16/2013 3:51:16 PM
JoveHack posted...
ajko000 posted...

As for the Asylum, just keep practicing and learn to deal with the confusion rats. Mostly learn to double jump straight up and float down to minimize damage from their explosions. This works because the jump is not affected by confusion grenades.

It's been a long time since I played the game, but as I recall, you should be leveling up right along without any need for grinding. What are you farming Arrowheads for?

I was referencing the fact that I don't know how to obtain the Confusion Grenade, but I need it for Cobra. I'm lost entirely, and I needed to farm arrowheads for the Cobweb Duster, and a bunch of other stuff for the sake of my life support.

How exactly do you level up? Is it figments, cards, or? Everything?
---
I am ajko000.
#7Imbackhahahaha(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 9:23:54 PM
JoveHack posted...
ajko000 posted...

I was referencing the fact that I don't know how to obtain the Confusion Grenade, but I need it for Cobra. I'm lost entirely, and I needed to farm arrowheads for the Cobweb Duster, and a bunch of other stuff for the sake of my life support.

How exactly do you level up? Is it figments, cards, or? Everything?

Its everything. 100 figments = 1 level, 9 cards = one level, baggage gives you experience too
---
Gamefaqs removed my signature because it had a naughty word.
#8Jallen9000Posted 5/27/2013 3:33:37 PM(edited)
So I replayed and completed this game, strange I had a feeling that there was the ability to walk around the camp after the final boss but when I boot up I'm back in the final boss. I was sure there was a conversation with Shegore (sp) in the camp, then I'm sure I missed a conversation with Linda, there was something about collectables and then her giving you something. Eh, must have been a figment of my imagination. But then again I'll probably check the FAQs to be sure.

I love the characters in this game, every single one of them is filled with a charm that is lacking in most games. Where some studios would fill a massive world with flat one-note NPC's this game has a condensed world filled with kooks with their own personal journeys we barely glimpse at giving the impression of a much fuller world.

That said gameplay is a complete drag using Keyboard and mouse, going to have to buy a controller for my PC because damn, my wrists are sore.
---
What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know.
It's what we know for sure that just ain't so.
#9JoveHackPosted 5/28/2013 3:42:41 PM
EvilBeards posted...

Do you still need help with the Confusion Grenade?

---
Jove the Sleep Depraved
Primal wiki: http://primal.wikia.com