Easter Eggs

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Rubberlegz3

Rubberlegz3
8 years ago#1
Through out playing this game for quite a while, Ive found quite a number of Easter Eggs, some of which relate to the film. the Sierra Community Forums also has a topic with Easter Eggs, so here is one for GameFAQs. Even if you find something funny, post it. Heres some:

The Homeless drunk who sits ontop of the Downtown bank Statue at night.

The Wrestler Candy man, talk to him, he usually has a yellow of blue suit on. and you'll laugh!) (he can alays be found at the Caravan Park

Octavio, the guy in a suit who gets shot in the Babylon Club in the film, you can sometimes find him walking around Miami, Ive found him once at a car park in North Beach.

"Babe island" An Island that has nothing but girls on it.

"Gilligans Island" An old TV show with people from a Shipwreck living on an Island, there is one with a few people on it that apparently resemble the cast from the show.

Post any of your findings

User Info: kniferun187

kniferun187
8 years ago#2
christmas trees...
i amd skill-less... my videos...
http://www.youtube.com/runningdaggers

User Info: BloodBornVirus

BloodBornVirus
8 years ago#3
SUPER CRISPY!!!
as far as i'm concerned, you are nothing more than a smudge of excrement surging toward the sea.
www.myspace.com/bloody_fist

User Info: 15643

8 years ago#4
You can dance in the babylon club if you hod down L1, and Tony does a little spin if you push R1 while doing it

User Info: Rubberlegz3

Rubberlegz3
8 years ago#5
If you are hurt, go up to a dumpster and press Triangle to pee on it. You will get your health put back up for it.

User Info: Zarley420

Zarley420
8 years ago#6
"babe island" and "Gilligan"

are these Islands on the map?
---

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived