Best non-human party?

#1MaiMelonsPosted 11/1/2011 3:49:31 PM
I'm thinking my non-human party is going to end up being Jack, Ganz, Gil, and Romaria (healer).

I feel kind of unsatisfied with it for some reason .. :/
Does anyone have a non-human party that they just think is the best ?

And alsooo..
Does anyone know of a non-human that can heal all party members ?
---
ACCF: [Gabriel@Abyssion][0948-5279-0762]
#2gildedtalonPosted 11/1/2011 5:11:46 PM
Fan can heal all party members

The best nonhuman party you'll have is Jack, Gil, Gruel, and Valkyrie
---
Lu Bu: "Are there no more who can challenge me?"
Yuan Shao: "We can't afford to waste soldiers. Take an indirect approach"
#3MaiMelons(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2011 3:31:20 AM
I was reading some other forum and a lot of people were using Gruel 'cause he's a tank O= .. Or something D:

Your team has no healer, though ? D:
---
#4MaiMelons(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2011 6:32:30 AM
When I command Fan to "Cure Friend," she only heals that person that I tell her to heal D:
Does she have another heal that heals all members at the same time or something ?
---
#5MaiMelons(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2011 12:42:16 PM
I've decided that I can't go through the post game dungeon with a non-human party T _T .. /plays human file again D: .. I'll just farm for money
---
#6gildedtalonPosted 11/2/2011 2:01:37 PM
it's not possible to choose cure all or something?
---
Lu Bu: "Are there no more who can challenge me?"
Yuan Shao: "We can't afford to waste soldiers. Take an indirect approach"
#7MaiMelons(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2011 7:15:23 AM
Nawh xD There's no command or option like that.

I don't think Fan can heal all party members O= A lot of people on the other boards were saying that Romaria and Fan are almost equals, and they just chose Fan 'cause she isn't annoying lol
---
#8sardgoPosted 11/3/2011 9:58:26 AM
Romaria and Fan have the same healing spell that heals and cures status effects of a single ally. They are decent healers, but not when compared to the Olacion members. I'm pretty sure the only way to heal all party members on the nonhuman side is to have Jack do it via commands or items.

Since Jack tends to be the primary healer on the nonhuman side, Goblin Song is highly recommended. Get a party of goblins (like the previously mentioned Gruel) and whenever one gets low on health use the command. For a single volty point, you heal all goblins in your party to full health.
---
Cherish this moment, for happiness is elusive.
#9Sin JackalPosted 11/6/2011 11:52:44 AM
MaiMelons posted...
I was reading some other forum and a lot of people were using Gruel 'cause he's a tank O= .. Or something D:

Your team has no healer, though ? D:

His team did have a healer. Valkyrie has an HP Drain skill. If you link with her, every party member gets it. Also, Jack is the best healer in the game. It just costs a little bit of money to make it so.

He was definitely correct with his best party selection. If you don't have access to Valkyrie, then I guess you could replace her with Clarence or one of the not-so-good healers. Human side has so many better healers, it's sad.
#10girlsrgamers2Posted 11/8/2011 8:09:59 AM
sardgo beat me to the punch, I was also going to recommend using a party of 3 goblins and Goblin Song. I'm currently doing the non-human path and I've found it very effective. Plus it only cost one volty point! :)
---
Official Vice President of the Sophia Esteed Eternal Fan Club
Too late and to their sorrow do those who misplace their trust in gods learn their fate.