Just got this game but it wont load properly,help please

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
  3. Just got this game but it wont load properly,help please

User Info: matts-spurs76

matts-spurs76
9 years ago#1
might be because ive loaded loads of mods,not sure.

i can load the game up n main menu, when i start a new game the screen comes up with the advancing line to show its loading, it zooms across half way them stops, music is still plaing. when i look in task manager it says the games stopped running. Any idea whats going on?

Pc Specs: Vista home Prem. 32 bit, E6300, ATI 3850 (both overclocked) 2GB Memory.

Think ive patched the game, how many patche are there? ive only done one

User Info: iFatKiD

iFatKiD
9 years ago#2
Why would you mod a game you didn't finish yet?

Anyways, you probably modded the game wrong somehow.

Try running it without all those "loads of mods"
"Cannot detect keyboard. Press F7 to continue"

User Info: matts-spurs76

matts-spurs76
9 years ago#3
figured it out, i needed to roll back to the previous patch. works fine with 'ALL MY MODS!!!'

what a stupid question, why have mods doh! ive already played amd completed the game 2yrs ago on the 360. i got it on the pc for the mods which give it a whole new challenge!!

User Info: SteveCrook

SteveCrook
9 years ago#4
Yes, of course. That was obvious from your first message - if we were psychic :)

Steve

User Info: simpsongamer

simpsongamer
9 years ago#5
plz help i have the same problem and i dont know what to do. I tried to download one mod and it messed it up. I tried to replace the sentinel with a Escalade and i did not back up the files because i didnt know how to. Im using the IMG Tool 2.0 and when i added the mod i went up 3 times so i deleted them but they still pop up. then i accidentaly clicked the rebuild archive and now i cant do anything it keeps saying (Read Beyond End of File) Is my game ruined?

User Info: simpsongamer

simpsongamer
9 years ago#6
plz help i have the same problem and i dont know what to do. I tried to download one mod and it messed it up. I tried to replace the sentinel with a Escalade and i did not back up the files because i didnt know how to. Im using the IMG Tool 2.0 and when i added the mod i went up 3 times so i deleted them but they still pop up. then i accidentaly clicked the rebuild archive and now i cant do anything it keeps saying (Read Beyond End of File) Is my game ruined?
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
  3. Just got this game but it wont load properly,help please

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived