Installing FCOM...

#1QuietDrive85Posted 1/21/2008 2:01:08 AM
So I have everything I need to setup FCOM, however, the instructions to install it seem very scattered and complex. Is there perhaps another site or readme file that simplifies it? I can probably install it correctly without them, but I don't want to run the risk of screwing something up.
#2chaos_floodPosted 1/21/2008 11:19:52 AM
The instructions aren't scattered. Read everything it says, and correctly arrange the load order with Wrye Bash or OBMM. Then use Wrye Bash's Bashed Patch to merge the leveled lists.
#3QuietDrive85(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2008 2:56:48 PM
I have one other question then. When installing Francesco's optional new items/creatures, should I select the optional new items AND creatures add-on or just the items add-on. This is considering that I'll be using FCOM of course.
#4chaos_floodPosted 1/21/2008 3:14:50 PM
From QuietDrive85
I have one other question then. When installing Francesco's optional new items/creatures, should I select the optional new items AND creatures add-on or just the items add-on. This is considering that I'll be using FCOM of course.

Read the instructions. It clearly says install only the items. The creatures are provided by MMM and Warcry.
#5JesseHiltonPosted 1/26/2008 3:44:51 AM
I've been playing with FCOM but i didn't merge the levels with wyre. It seems fine but is that a big deal not to have them merged? Also, how do you actually do that with bash because I could never figure out how to get it to work well and I just used obmm. Thanks