Installing FCOM...

• Topic Archived

User Info: QuietDrive85

QuietDrive85
9 years ago#1
So I have everything I need to setup FCOM, however, the instructions to install it seem very scattered and complex. Is there perhaps another site or readme file that simplifies it? I can probably install it correctly without them, but I don't want to run the risk of screwing something up.

User Info: chaos_flood

chaos_flood
9 years ago#2
The instructions aren't scattered. Read everything it says, and correctly arrange the load order with Wrye Bash or OBMM. Then use Wrye Bash's Bashed Patch to merge the leveled lists.

User Info: QuietDrive85

QuietDrive85
9 years ago#3
I have one other question then. When installing Francesco's optional new items/creatures, should I select the optional new items AND creatures add-on or just the items add-on. This is considering that I'll be using FCOM of course.

User Info: chaos_flood

chaos_flood
9 years ago#4
From QuietDrive85
I have one other question then. When installing Francesco's optional new items/creatures, should I select the optional new items AND creatures add-on or just the items add-on. This is considering that I'll be using FCOM of course.

Read the instructions. It clearly says install only the items. The creatures are provided by MMM and Warcry.

User Info: JesseHilton

JesseHilton
9 years ago#5
I've been playing with FCOM but i didn't merge the levels with wyre. It seems fine but is that a big deal not to have them merged? Also, how do you actually do that with bash because I could never figure out how to get it to work well and I just used obmm. Thanks

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived