#1mortulPosted 1/25/2008 6:10:25 PM
how did you kill the five guest?

poison apples
---
he who runs away lives to run away again--jack sparrow
#2kimarousPosted 1/25/2008 6:41:41 PM

BTW, the quest you are thinking of is called "Whodunit?"

My typical method:
- Off the old woman when she goes to sleep upstairs.
- Do the same to the dark elf girl when she does likewise.
- Track down the Breton noble and kill him away from the others.
- Either kill the Redguard myself or trick the Nord into killing him.
- Smite the Nord with a spell (magic alerts them if others are alive).

I love how stupid the guests are! The dark elf can clearly see me standing over the old woman with the Blade of Woe in my hand; she states the obvious ("Someone has been murdered!") and then proceeds to sleep in the bed beside! Another time, I killed the Breton upstairs as well; when I turned around, the Redguard was right there and I slit his throat before he can finish commenting that "I've having my suspicions about you..."

#3Shadow_BeforetPosted 1/25/2008 7:09:15 PM
I like talking to the guests first. Make them like, be their friend, then slit their throats >XD
---
I don't care who you are, where you live, or what you have done. Chances are that, in the near future, I will kill you.
#4Shadow_BeforetPosted 1/25/2008 7:09:34 PM
like me*
---
I don't care who you are, where you live, or what you have done. Chances are that, in the near future, I will kill you.
#5EinDosePosted 1/25/2008 11:25:59 PM
My favorite quest in the game.

I tried to mingle and in my mind look worried until someone went upstairs. Then I stab them in the back with my Glass Dagger.
#6PteranPosted 1/25/2008 11:33:23 PM
I personally love this quest. Quite a bit more interesting than just "Go find this person and kill them."

I enchanted my bow to deal Fire, Cold, and Shock damage. I made sure nobody else was around, entered sneak mode, and blasted them from behind with the bow. I sent that Redguard flying across the room (I'm thinking it was the Shock damage) <__<

It's really funny to see them fly across the room and slam into the wall...
---
"Im talking about 2 hits. I hit you, you hit the floor." - Keenan
º¤º•°¤º•°Pteran89º¤º•°¤º•° 1600+ ST
#7bakstabbinPosted 1/26/2008 12:48:39 AM
1 time i was going through the darkbrotherhood without using stealth. rush in kill the guy and anybody in my way probably forfeiting the bonus but whats a few magic trinkets compared to orc with giant claymore. anyway when i got to this quest i just ran in and killed everyone and before they realised i had killed someone they were all dead and i got my bonus. lots of fun
#8WUSSY234Posted 1/26/2008 1:25:35 AM
best quest ever i got one of them on my side and when it was me and him left he says "thank god the murderer must be dead lets get out of here" or something like that
---
Lychpit repperer
#9mortul(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2008 9:33:37 AM
anyone hear of the mod "deadly reflexes"?
---
he who runs away lives to run away again--jack sparrow