how do u modify mod load order when using wyre bash?

#1DivineheroPosted 3/25/2009 7:48:40 PM
been trying to do it so i can get some mods t hat seem to require to go last to load (deadly reflexes and the like) but no matter what i do (turn off all mods and then turn em back on 1 by 1 w/ makin deadly reflex last) it won't work they just reorder the load order so the 1 i want to load last won't
---
Every time I hear "The Big Bang Theory" I imagine God having sex with something and BOOM the Universe was created. - PatrickSim
#2treetopPosted 3/25/2009 8:00:01 PM
ctrl-up or down IIRC.
some mods didn't want to move for me, so i ended up using OBMM for those.
#3Divinehero(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2009 8:44:02 PM
that doesn't seem to work
---
Every time I hear "The Big Bang Theory" I imagine God having sex with something and BOOM the Universe was created. - PatrickSim
#4treetopPosted 3/25/2009 11:33:34 PM
sort your mod list by load order, then try.
Should move the files around, unless it doesn't want to move one or two where you want to, try it in obmm to sort it.

(it'll save it, when you open bash next they'll be ordered right)

(i likely don't have most recent version installed likely, but it's been those buttons for awhile)
#5KMillerPosted 3/26/2009 6:09:22 AM
I found it a lot easier to just change the load order using OBMM and then go back into Wyre Bash to handle anything else.
#6Itachi62Posted 3/26/2009 1:02:30 PM
Change the last modified date.

"I found it a lot easier to just change the load order using OBMM and then go back into Wyre Bash to handle anything else. "

Because pressing a button 70 times is easier than changing a timestamp.
---
http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5296 UOP
http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=10739 USIP
#7treetopPosted 3/26/2009 3:31:03 PM
eh? who said anything about 70 button presses, one click to open obmm, and two or three arrows to move the offending mod.. probably easier than messing with timestamps or whatever.. but idk.