Slow Motion Glitch Help

#1BlazinricanPosted 8/20/2009 12:02:59 AM
I just ran into a bug that makes my character walk and run in slow motion and I have no clue how to fix this. Never ran into this problem when I first started out. I have the patch and unofficial patch installed too. Anyone else ran into this and know how to fix it? Just when the game was starting to get good too...
---
ComplainFAQs - Where gamers go to *****, complain, and argue with each other. It's not a good thread without an argument!
#2treetopPosted 8/20/2009 12:06:36 AM
have you changed the .ini file at all
or do you have mods installed?
#3Blazinrican(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2009 12:14:24 AM
Haven't changed the .ini file but I do have a few mods installed, mostly clothing. But I had them installed when I first started the game and it ran fine. About 10 or so hours into it, I started getting the slo mo. Could this be area specific? I tried looking on Google but so far, no solution.
---
ComplainFAQs - Where gamers go to *****, complain, and argue with each other. It's not a good thread without an argument!
#4SELenetPosted 8/20/2009 1:25:45 AM
Any chance that one of those mods happens to be Deadly Reflex? There's a bug with that which can result in being stuck in slow motion.

If not, I have no idea what the problem could be.
---
If at first you don't succeed, you FAIL.
#5DanielOcean11Posted 8/20/2009 2:07:34 AM
^^Yeah, Deadly Reflex will do it if you quickload while the slowmo critical animation is in progress.
#6DanielOcean11Posted 8/20/2009 2:08:10 AM
Although I hear saves over 200 hours also have this problem.
#7Blazinrican(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2009 3:05:12 AM
Well, I just started playing maybe a couple days ago. Don't have the relexes mod (though it looks badass), disabled most of my mods, and tried loading it up on from W7 to using Vista (the problem was worse on Vista, it slowed down at starting up). I'm lost...
---
#8SELenetPosted 8/20/2009 8:50:36 AM
Does it happen in every save? Start a new game and if it doesn't have that problem, go back to an older save, before the problem started. If that still doesn't work, I think you're screwed, sorry to say.

Good luck though.
---
If at first you don't succeed, you FAIL.
#9Sephiroth612Posted 8/20/2009 10:11:19 AM
If you have a gamepad plugged in, unplug it.
---
:O