Best leveling mod?

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1
Can't say I love the vanilla leveling system. Tried KCAS, doesn't work. Don't really care for XP Leveling, so what else is there?
^Post is up there^
4 years ago#2
Obscuros Oblivion Overhaul

Oblivion Warcry is what im using now. I dont really know what it does to stop your character from leveling(because if there was an option for keeping normal Oblivion leveling, I kept it), but it does stop NPCs from leveling with you. But its also quite difficult and adds some creatures and weapons.
Phenom II X4 955 | Saphire HD 5830 | 4GB GSkill |500GB WD HDD | OCZ 550W PSU | ASUS WiFi Adapter
4 years ago#3
I'm using Francesco's and Realistic Leveling.
4 years ago#4
I prefer a simple always +5 mod. Keeps the freedom of being able to do anything I want right off the bat while getting rid of the tedium and annoyance of having to plan out exactly what skills I have to use every level.
Flyyyin'... flyyin' in the skyyyy.... cliff racer flies so high.... flyinnn'...
4 years ago#5
Ah, I meant the character leveling, not NPC leveling. Thanks anyway, though!
I'll try realistic leveling, and if I don't like it I'll use the all +5 mod, thanks! ^^
^Post is up there^
4 years ago#6
Alright, this makes no sense. None of the leveling mods do anything, not even the all +5 attributes one! The vanilla leveling screen opens up, and there are no +5s in sight, and it's still the vanilla screen if I use the realistic leveling mod. This makes me sadface. And there aren't even any conflicts :/
^Post is up there^
4 years ago#7

It looks like you have yet to succeed in getting a levelling mod to even work.

Are you ticking the data files? Have you installed any requirements that they list? Have you installed the official AND unofficial patch?

Just saying, I noticed that you said a levelling mod wasn't working prior to coming to the forum - and nor are the newly suggested ones.

4 years ago#8
Yeah, I ticked it in OBMM. All +5 doesn't have any requirement AFAIK. Maybe it's cause I play on the Steam version?
^Post is up there^
4 years ago#9
Anyone? :(
^Post is up there^
4 years ago#10
Are you running the latest OBSE?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived