Do any mods remove skill/stat-based NPC comments?

#1MarikhenPosted 4/11/2013 8:49:11 AM
I'm getting really tired of the shopkeeper I hired with the Trade & Commerce mod saying that I look like a sneaky sort every time I enter my shop. It just really bugs the heck out of me that my character who is purportedly a master of Sneak is so unskilled as to telegraph her intentions/desires that way. Only rank novices should be caught out so badly.

It also gets annoying when a lot of women, none of whom would ever bed her, comment on my character's muscles. >_>
---
Stop complaining. I could have done this more painfully. - Dryad from Sacred 2.
#2OddplumePosted 4/11/2013 7:21:02 PM
You think that's bad? Wait till your Security gets past 70. You'll have creepy old men commenting on your nimble fingers.
---
Load the Spaceship with the rocket fuel, LOAD IT WITH THE WORDS!
#3crazy4rpgPosted 4/12/2013 9:00:23 PM
<Random NPC> "You look like someone who's comfortable in heavy armor."
<Me> "You look like someone who's comfortable in his mama's nightgown."

<Legion Soldier> "You have my ear citizen."
<Me> "You're not getting it back."

<Legion Solider> "What is it citizen."
<Me> *Gets up in the guard's face and starts singing Faith No More's Epic*

<Random NPC> "How about mixing up some potions? You look like quite the alchemist."
<Me> "You want potions! You got 'em!" *steals every single last piece of food in town. Brews hundreds of restore fatigue potions. Laughs maniacally as everyone is forced to subsist on an all liquid diet for the next 72 hours which will inevitably give everyone in town volcanic diarrhea.*

<Random Nord> "Hail!"
<Me> *looks up and sticks his hand out to check the weather* "But the sun is shining and there isn't a cloud in the sky?"

<Random Beggar> "One more coin and I can get a pair of shoes."
<Me> *Puts beggar in a headlock, drags his moldy ass to the nearest general merchant* "SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE THIS MAN SOME SHOES!!!"
---
If life is a game, how do I enable God Mode?
#4Marikhen(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 10:04:43 PM
<Random NPC> "You look like someone who's comfortable in heavy armor."
<Me> "You look like someone who's comfortable in his mama's nightgown."

No no no, your response is, "I should be, I've been wearing your mother every night for the last month."
---
Stop complaining. I could have done this more painfully. - Dryad from Sacred 2.