#1whatpiePosted 5/5/2013 7:34:01 PM
^Topic
#2TerantatekPosted 5/5/2013 11:22:15 PM
No
---
"The best revenge is to live a happy life"
Love, Peace, 420-14/7. Living in Euphoria
#3MarikhenPosted 5/6/2013 8:51:40 AM
You'd have to wait/sleep a lot or play the game for a very long time, even on the default time scale, in order for your characters to age in any appreciable fashion. Even if that weren't the case there's no way for NPCs to have children or for those children to grow up so implementing other aging/growth/time-based mechanics would result in a world where everyone but recently spawned NPCs are geriatric cases and should be put out to pasture. It'd really break immersion for every town from Chorrol to Anvil to be Florida without the children or vacationing parents. :-/
---
Stop complaining. I could have done this more painfully. - Dryad from Sacred 2.
#4crazy4rpgPosted 5/6/2013 6:27:46 PM
I thought your character did age at first, but I guess not.

Still it shouldn't be too hard to implement through a mod or something if you really wanted it. During character creation you have that "age slider" thing, all you would need is a script that moves the slider forward one click every in-game year or so.
---
If life is a game, how do I enable God Mode?
#5OddplumePosted 5/6/2013 10:39:57 PM
I can't imagine the pervos on Nexusmods would approve of such a mod

It does break the immersion though seeing that there is no children, and everybody has a single voice that is dependent upon race and gender. And there's no fat rich people or gaunt beggars.
---
Load the Spaceship with the rocket fuel, LOAD IT WITH THE WORDS!
#6GoaFan77Posted 5/6/2013 11:47:19 PM
I think the longest I ever played an Oblivion character was about a year in game time. I don't think that's enough time for much aging to show, besides all those scars and burns received while exploring Oblivion.
---
"How ridiculous and how strange to be surprised at anything which happens in life!"