Beautiful people mod, where to put mesh so that eyes don't look so creepy?

#1jibyungchul911Posted 5/6/2013 11:40:11 PM
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/5763/screenshot1er1.jpg

Getting eyes that look like that...
I extracted the files to my data file like it instructs me to; I only have one Textures and Meshes file but the eyes look like that... Where is the Meshes from the bp 7z supposed to go?

Thanks
---
"Platypuses are God's way of saying, "**** you, Darwin." - CrashBangPow
#2OddplumePosted 5/7/2013 12:32:10 AM
It's a discrepancy in eye sizing, apparently people like to make higher res eyes which use two textures on a sheet rather than just one. If your settings are defaulted to one then you get that weirdness where their eyes are centered in the sheet rather than over the pupils. I know there's a way to fix it without reinstalling but that's what I did. At the very least, you'll need to track down the construction kit.

If I can remember where, I think I can direct you to an Omod version of Beautiful People. Honestly it isn't worth it though. A few of the x117 races are the only ones in the file that don't look like total ****. You'd be better off just getting the Standalone versions of the Moonshadow Elves, Mystic Elves, and 6 in 1 Diablo elves (****ing OVERPOWERED). There's a bunch of other races in there that you can find elsewhere. I never got the point behind Argonoids and Anhimi or whatever the hell they call it. I was perfectly fine with my lizard people and cat people looking like lizard people and cat people.
---
Load the Spaceship with the rocket fuel, LOAD IT WITH THE WORDS!