Beautiful people mod, where to put mesh so that eyes don't look so creepy?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
  3. Beautiful people mod, where to put mesh so that eyes don't look so creepy?
3 years ago#1
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/5763/screenshot1er1.jpg

Getting eyes that look like that...
I extracted the files to my data file like it instructs me to; I only have one Textures and Meshes file but the eyes look like that... Where is the Meshes from the bp 7z supposed to go?

Thanks
"Platypuses are God's way of saying, "**** you, Darwin." - CrashBangPow
3 years ago#2
It's a discrepancy in eye sizing, apparently people like to make higher res eyes which use two textures on a sheet rather than just one. If your settings are defaulted to one then you get that weirdness where their eyes are centered in the sheet rather than over the pupils. I know there's a way to fix it without reinstalling but that's what I did. At the very least, you'll need to track down the construction kit.

If I can remember where, I think I can direct you to an Omod version of Beautiful People. Honestly it isn't worth it though. A few of the x117 races are the only ones in the file that don't look like total ****. You'd be better off just getting the Standalone versions of the Moonshadow Elves, Mystic Elves, and 6 in 1 Diablo elves (****ing OVERPOWERED). There's a bunch of other races in there that you can find elsewhere. I never got the point behind Argonoids and Anhimi or whatever the hell they call it. I was perfectly fine with my lizard people and cat people looking like lizard people and cat people.
Load the Spaceship with the rocket fuel, LOAD IT WITH THE WORDS!
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
  3. Beautiful people mod, where to put mesh so that eyes don't look so creepy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived