About the North American version of DW:O

#1SetzeraPosted 4/19/2010 2:50:51 PM
I've been doing a lot of reading and information seeking about this game, and I realize I could be playing the JPN version using the guides that I've found for translating menu's.

But I really hope this game comes out in 2010 like GameFAQs says it most likely will. I'm a really big fan, and I'm playing the best one yet (Strikeforce). But I've seen screenshots, and I'd love to be able to have my clan all standing around lakeside chatting and taking in the scenery before/after battles. Unfortunately, even though pretty soon I'm going to probably just play the JPN version of DW:O, most of my clan mates probably won't be taking the time to learn all the menu's in Japanese.

Please Koei, please.. release this game here for everyone in North America! (even for non-clan members! lol)

I'm also hoping it's on PC and PS3, because I don't think I'll own my ps3 much longer, but I have a great gaming PC just dying to play this. (I am keeping one of my ps3 controllers too, because I hear DW:O accepts controller inputs from ps3/360 controllers.
---
PSN: SeTZerA -=- DW: Strikeforce - 50 Ling Tong (Master)
??? DWSF Clan Site -=- http://setzera-dwsf.angelfire.com/