dont know what to do

#1Kage-MaruPosted 10/6/2012 2:43:24 AM
i just loaded my save, am 5 hours into the game, and i remember the last time i played, one of the last things i remember doin is a part where you have to move the flies from a door to flowers in a vase.

heres the items i have
cracked plate key (RE)
cracked plate key (ST)
"emeth" plate key
lunar refractor
"rest" plate key (used before, but made it again on accident)
withered flowers

heres what it says in the comments, the last 5 things

"riccardo...
its almost like hes insane or something.
who knows what he will do next!"

"i wonder where the suspension bridge used to lead to? perhaps a way out? maybe there will be some way to trace it. maybe it will lead me out of this godforsaken place..."

"this door is different from the others. there is some sort of design etched into it. this has to mean something."

"ugh. the thing i hate the most about moths isnt the fact that they seem to exist just to ruin clothes. its that they drop dead wing pieces all over the place. its just disgusting."

"a book shelf is hardly going to stop this thing, so id better get moving before he gets angry... and more importantly, before he gets back up..."

ive been stuck for 2 years, maybe a little more, so any help would be appreciated. im still bein chased by the hunchback of notre dame.
---
You fools who would fight back against Satan! Accompanied by the Devil Army, He has arrived from the deepest part of Hell.
King of Devil, Akuma Shogun.
#2RihawfPosted 10/6/2012 8:16:52 AM
Get the place where you got the flowers and rush to the place where it has flies, you should be able to put the flowers on a vase.
That's from what I recall
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#3EnetirnelPosted 10/6/2012 7:40:49 PM
Look for the room below the broken balcony area, put the flowers in the vase to the left of the door that brings you into the room itself.

A cutscene will play and the puzzle has been completed, the moths blocking the door are now swarming the flowers.

Run into the room previously blocked by the moths, I would recommend pushing the crate up against the door as Debilitas is automatically triggered at the end of this puzzle.

Wait until he's clear, then you can leave the room. You will need to get Hewie into the hole in the wall outside to do the next puzzle, once he's in there and waiting (may need to spam the stay command), then go back into the room you just got out of that was previously blocked by the moths and go down the ladder. Tell Hewie to search/go, Hewie will pick up a key and will leave the hole.

You can then use that key on the door to the right of the room you'll have just left once you hit the courtyard underneath the broken balcony. You can then use the key inside the pool/taxidermy room to enter the mansion and continue on with the game (that way you can access more hiding spots to get the drawbridge down among other things).
---
He burned... He melted... He died. So blunt huh, Hewie?
#4Kage-Maru(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 7:47:23 PM
forgot to mention i did the thing with the moths and the vase long ago. thanks though, ill check it out when i play, this games kinda fun, so hopefully i can continue it
---
You fools who would fight back against Satan! Accompanied by the Devil Army, He has arrived from the deepest part of Hell.
#5Kage-Maru(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 10:31:53 PM
ok, looks like i did everything 2 years ago, even put the stone things facing the right way, i just didnt put a refractor in it....freakin FINALLY...
---