For all you Haunting Ground fans out there...

#1XxScissormanxXPosted 11/21/2012 9:57:35 AM
Definitely worth a read:

http://www.gamesabyss.com/pregnant-with-potential-remothered-aims-to-give-rebirth-to-true-horror-an-interview-with-the-developer/
#2EnetirnelPosted 11/21/2012 4:04:38 PM
Aside from Remothered being an unlicensed "remake" of the first Clock Tower game, so it's not exactly in the same style of Haunting Ground.
---
He burned... He melted... He died. So blunt huh, Hewie?
#3xXMythieXxPosted 11/23/2012 7:19:26 PM
We could consider it a "reimagining" of the original, in the same sense of Silent Hill: Shattered Memories being a "reimagining" of the first Silent Hill. I'm actually quite excited about this, as I had thought he had abandoned the project!
---
There is nothing which cannot become a puppet of fate or an onlooker, peering into the cage.
#4kangaroozPosted 11/24/2012 2:48:05 PM
Its only for the WiiU? is there any chance of it coming out for something else? I might get a WiiU but I really don't think it will sell well on that console since nintendo doesnt have a strong survival horror fanbase. Thats why Resident Evil Remake and zero sold so poorly which lead to RE4's dramatic changes in mid development. Nintendo is where classic survival horror died.
---
R.I.P. True Survival Horror 1996-2005
#5bunalz3Posted 11/27/2012 11:26:21 PM
On which platforms will it be released? I can't be buying a Wii....last time it's Fatal Frame, now what..?
---
It's not easy to get things simple. It's not hard to get things difficult.