For all you Haunting Ground fans out there...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Haunting Ground
  3. For all you Haunting Ground fans out there...
3 years ago#1
Definitely worth a read:

http://www.gamesabyss.com/pregnant-with-potential-remothered-aims-to-give-rebirth-to-true-horror-an-interview-with-the-developer/
3 years ago#2
Aside from Remothered being an unlicensed "remake" of the first Clock Tower game, so it's not exactly in the same style of Haunting Ground.
---
He burned... He melted... He died. So blunt huh, Hewie?
3 years ago#3
We could consider it a "reimagining" of the original, in the same sense of Silent Hill: Shattered Memories being a "reimagining" of the first Silent Hill. I'm actually quite excited about this, as I had thought he had abandoned the project!
---
There is nothing which cannot become a puppet of fate or an onlooker, peering into the cage.
3 years ago#4
Its only for the WiiU? is there any chance of it coming out for something else? I might get a WiiU but I really don't think it will sell well on that console since nintendo doesnt have a strong survival horror fanbase. Thats why Resident Evil Remake and zero sold so poorly which lead to RE4's dramatic changes in mid development. Nintendo is where classic survival horror died.
---
R.I.P. True Survival Horror 1996-2005
3 years ago#5
On which platforms will it be released? I can't be buying a Wii....last time it's Fatal Frame, now what..?
---
It's not easy to get things simple. It's not hard to get things difficult.
  1. Boards
  2. Haunting Ground
  3. For all you Haunting Ground fans out there...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived