This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So the critical ring is best, I'm assuming?

#1DavidBoreanazPosted 6/29/2011 7:20:53 PM
And so far I have evo rings 1+2, zombie ring and resistance ring. I can replace the zombie ring with the critical ring right? This is on my bam btw. Critical ring > magic ring for bams as well?
#2azn_riza_000Posted 6/29/2011 7:22:51 PM
Crit ring is awesome.
---
Windia~SatomiOrders~
#3MordeusPosted 6/29/2011 7:38:07 PM
It really does look like the Critical Ring beats out the other two. Raising Magic Attack is alot easier than getting the extra 5% crit rate that the Critical Ring offers.
#4Bad Little MonkeyPosted 6/29/2011 8:13:01 PM
if this crit ring is like the last crit ring it doesnt stack with lilin/resistance or other explorer rings...it will however, stack with zombie and evo rings.
---
I have nothing more to say.
#5wow_nowPosted 6/29/2011 9:57:25 PM
How to get Crit ring??

---
"Committing your goals to paper increases the likelihood of your achieving them by one thousand percent!" ~ Brian Tracy
#6supergodinezPosted 6/29/2011 11:06:36 PM
Critical ring is 10% boost by the way, 5% is from the Cruelty ring.

And by the way....who knows, maybe the rings actually stack now.

* Explorer: Explorer's Cruelty Ring, Explorer's Critical Ring, or Explorer's Magical Ring
* Resistance: Resistance Lux Ring (cannot be stacked with a Resistance Ring)
* Aran: Lilin's Aura Ring (cannot be stacked with a Lilin's Ring)

Notice how they don't specifically address that these don't stack with different class rings, they only point out they won't stack with the same kind. (Or, previous event rings if you will.)

I am hopeful because I want to get a Lillin's+Critical ring SO bad. :l
---
Maplestory: Blargh89: Lv.15x Dark Knight ///Galicia///
-Who are we to set someone out of their rights? 'Demons, I retaliated.'
#7GangstaOfPSOPosted 6/29/2011 11:23:37 PM
Bloody Mask or Onyx Dragon Glasses worth it?
---
Minnesota Vikings: 5-7
All Day Every Day
#8chameleonic1Posted 6/29/2011 11:29:42 PM
The rings dont stack.

Chaos Warrior Challenge - 06.29.2011 - 08.14.2011
Requirement: Lv.10 or above
Talk to Gaga to participate. To receive a prize, characters Lv.40 or below must reach Lv.80, and characters Lv.41 or higher must gain 40 levels. The prizes include:
* Explorer: Explorer's Cruelty Ring, Explorer's Critical Ring, or Explorer's Magical Ring
* Resistance: Resistance Lux Ring (cannot be stacked with a Resistance Ring)
* Cygnus Knight: Holy Wing Earrings
* Aran: Lilin's Aura Ring (cannot be stacked with a Lilin's Ring)
* Evan: Onyx Dragon Glasses
* Dual Blade: Blood Mask
Each is a unique item which can move 1 time within an account. If you have one of the items on a character, that character cannot participate in the quest.
---
Nothing to see here.
#9Bokothechoco2Posted 6/29/2011 11:32:27 PM
^That doesn't answer his question at all. The question is if Aura stacks with Resistance or if Lux stacks with Lilin's... Or if Explorer rings stack with either Lux or Aura. Probably not though...
---
`.,,.`.`. Chirpy13 .`.`.,,.
http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo245/_chirpy13_/Touhou/dnyt1k.jpg
#10bast999Posted 6/30/2011 6:47:42 AM
They're not intended to be. You're supposed to pick one of the new ones from this event, or one of the rings from the old event, but you can't stack any of those.

You can choose from the old crit ring or the new crit ring, but I'm pretty sure even if you can wear both, Nexon will patch it so you don't.
---
having posted in this topic, it means that there is an 80% chance that there will not be any more posts in this topic for the next month. GG no re.