This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does Black Crow have a ridiculously low spawn rate?

#1Lord_MuhznitPosted 8/16/2011 5:37:10 PM
Aside from Blue Mushmom, he's the only card I need to complete my Mushroom Shrine set. After slaughtering numerous Dreamy Ghosts in Encounter with the Buddha, I'm wondering how long it takes for this red-nosed douche to make himself known.
---
I am Muhznit: Supernatural Bust Enchantment Sorcerer of the Random Insanity board.
"I don't objectify women! I womanize objects!"
#2GeminiDeusPosted 8/16/2011 5:40:16 PM
12 or 24 hours, iirc. Your best bet is to go to him right after a server check.
---
El Nido - Xaniara
#3Lord_Muhznit(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2011 5:46:55 PM
Ergh. Looking at him on hidden-street, I notice he hits as hard as a Coolie Zombie, with 240 times the HP. WTF, NEXON!

Why are useful sets so difficult to complete? ;_;
---
I am Muhznit: Supernatural Bust Enchantment Sorcerer of the Random Insanity board.
"I don't objectify women! I womanize objects!"
#4HowlingDragoonPosted 8/16/2011 5:47:07 PM
Yea, he's so Hard to Handle that killing him again is Twice as Hard as the first time.
---
I had two options: A, Roll sideways, dodging the claw and take him out with a spinning back-kick.
Or B, take the claw in the face, roll on the ground, and die.
#5Master Of The DeadPosted 8/17/2011 3:41:47 AM
Tengu is easy, just takes a while. I'd also take finding a Tengu over finding Blue Mushmom, only card I am missing from that set. Still my book is Lv7 now, so I don't really care any more.

Note: Tengu == Black Crow
---
[ Phanosaurus Lv176 Mech ] [ Lycanthrope Lv175 Bish ] [ KnifeAndDayy Lv157 DB ]
[ Phanasaurus Lv156 BaM ] [ Phanatoss Lv136 Aran ] [ Phandross Lv128 NL ]
#6dragon504Posted 8/17/2011 2:30:17 PM
I'm glad I got both of those cards before the huge rush to get em. I think I can get my book to 7 stats when I can manage to finish the magatia set. I've killed 5 homuscullo and no card yet and I'm still missing franken robo guy too.
---
http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/dragon504.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y169/dragon_50469/myguns2-1.jpg