This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Eregos spawns?

#12bphyPosted 9/28/2011 8:22:44 PM
The Spirit Rock thing tells me to go to Pirates in Mu Lung and Eregos will spawn there. Well, I've been here for about an hour and still no Eregos. Are the spawns random or is there a set time or what? Ascension confuses me. My Ranger plays like my old DW though, ha. Jumping around and using Arrow Rain is just so FUN.
---
Too beefy.
#2KirbyBoboPosted 9/29/2011 12:38:30 AM
I was curious about this too, I pumped my gauge at Herb Town Pirates on my BaM, afked, and alt tabbed to look around hidden-street and whatnot. I came back and there was the usual blue message that shows when an area boss comes (or did, before Master Monster Portals. Tae Roon still does it, though). Hilariously he has the exact same sprite as Ergoth from GuildPQ, though I suppose the name similarities aren't a coincidence.

Anyway, I took him down, pretty much the same HP and power to my BaM as normal Centipede has. I got an untradeable 60% 1h weapon for magic attack from his box, which is wonderful for when I actually get a good staff. As for spawn times, I dunno, I figured maybe it's like, 20+ minutes inside of a recommended training map. I don't know whether or not he has a respawn time (i.e someone kills him before I get to the map, does it take an hour longer?). Does anyone else know?
#3Master Of The DeadPosted 9/29/2011 5:32:46 AM
Didn't it say on the website between 10am and 12pm PST or something?
---
[ Phanasaurus Lv185 BaM ] [ Phanosaurus Lv177 Mech ] [ Lycanthrope Lv178 Bish ]
[ KnifeAndDayy Lv157 DB ] [ Phanatoss Lv136 Aran ] [ Phandross Lv128 NL ]
#4HeWhoYerfsPosted 9/29/2011 5:37:13 AM
The only thing I know for sure is that, when I got on when the servers went back up, I fought him several times in the couple hours or so I was fighting Kargos, but when I got on in the early morning to play my Evan, he didn't show up at all in the golem Temple where it told me to go.

So I don't know.
---
Prancin' aboot with me head full of eyeballs since '07
My Spore stuff: http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Errick
#52bphy(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2011 6:24:09 AM
Hmm. Thanks for the input guys, but I know it can't be between 10 A.M. and 12 P.M. since a guildie of mine killed him a few times last night.
---
Too beefy.
#6HeWhoYerfsPosted 9/30/2011 10:35:38 AM
He showed up in the Taurospear room for me as well just now, so it might be a level thing. Maybe only shows up in areas above a certain level.
---
Prancin' aboot with me head full of eyeballs since '07
My Spore stuff: http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Errick