This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is a Soul weapon?

#1DrSockPosted 11/10/2011 7:25:46 PM
Almost all monster have familar cards now. But some have the affect of "A soul weapon that increase the absorption of souls by a large amount"
This was on a mutant orangemushroom, but i seen others.

I thinking it relates to DS, but they use demon force right?
#2Jts743Posted 11/11/2011 3:47:34 AM
I think its one of the bars of the Demon Slayers.
---
shake em up, shake em up, shake em up, shake em
Currently Playing: SC2, Borderlands, Gears of War 3
#3PhainopeplaPosted 11/11/2011 4:14:25 AM
I think it has something to do with the familiar cards in JMS. I remember seeing a video of a character collecting energy orbs from fallen monsters (automatically, not as a pickup) and then using said collected orbs to use some boss-related map nuke attack (I think the video I saw had HT blasting fire on the map or whatever). I don't think we got this feature.

DSs have Force. Or Demon Force. Not sure which but there's definitely "force" in there.
---
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc157/peekatchu/Other/phainopepla.jpg
#4Bokothechoco2Posted 11/11/2011 5:32:05 AM
Claimh Solais, you can get it in the forbidden area by using the undine and one of the manticore/curly/devil souls to get through the waterfall.
---
`.,,.`.`. Chirpy13 .`.`.,,.
http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo245/_chirpy13_/Touhou/k3x3e8.jpg
#5ss4gogeta_darkPosted 11/11/2011 12:46:17 PM
Soul arrow
---
Khaini BM HeroVendetta, come find me.
#6Ephemeral_BeingPosted 11/12/2011 8:35:50 AM
Bokothechoco2 posted...
Claimh Solais, you can get it in the forbidden area by using the undine and one of the manticore/curly/devil souls to get through the waterfall.

I wonder how many people get this reference...
---
ConIido, 16X Buccaneer
#7AiphremPosted 11/13/2011 11:07:26 PM
Bokothechoco2 posted...

The whole reference itself escapes me, but I remember Claimh Solais being a powerful greatsword in castlevania on the DS (forget the name, but it was the one with Soma), Undine makes me think of the stupid mermaid devil from Yondemasu yo Azazel-san and manticores are enemies you see a lot in RPGs. But souls/manticores/claimh solais makes me definitely think of castlevania >.>
---
Now playing: Star craft II, Maplestory
Maple ID: Demethos - JeffryBright lv 12x BaM Glichmobster lv 10x Hermit HeroOfNaza lv 10x fighter
#8Ephemeral_BeingPosted 11/14/2011 10:56:23 AM
That was the other Castlevania game with Soma Cruz in it. Only ones worth playing, IMHO.
---
ConIido, 16X Buccaneer
#9DrSock(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2011 12:45:07 PM
I don't, but I heard that Claimh Solais is bases in English's mythology, where it the basis for legendary blade like escalaber(heard from the manga ARAGO )