This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What exactly is inner ability and Azwan?

#1KaosMKVIIIPosted 7/15/2012 7:12:40 PM
those 3 gray bars on my character details are bothering me :V
---
QuartzRocket - 14x Mercedes - Khaini
WoW - Steamwheedle Cartel
#2EndgamePosted 7/15/2012 7:18:15 PM
Azwan is a new party quest

Inner Ability is basically potential, but for your character, but the "cubes" cost coins won from Azwan instead of NX (although they probably have NX ones anyway)

there are some nifty possibilities like +1 Attack Speed and +1 target for multitarget skills
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#3KaosMKVIII(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2012 7:32:38 PM
oh jesus where do i start
---
QuartzRocket - 14x Mercedes - Khaini
WoW - Steamwheedle Cartel
#4EndgamePosted 7/15/2012 7:47:21 PM
they'll release it next patch
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#5dimsum8000Posted 7/15/2012 11:09:32 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6dimsum8000Posted 7/15/2012 11:10:41 PM
(although they probably have NX ones anyway)

ACTUALLY!

IIRC, there are ability locks that cost NX, so that you can lock in good abilities so that they don't reset when you "cube" your abilities.

It's, of course, yet another cash scam to let the funded cash kiddies enlarge their unwarranted self importance even more.

Suffice it to say, prepare for even more videos with misleading walls of 9s making people think classes are OP, when it's really just someone throwing money at their character.

Meanwhile, I'll continue to enjoy my Maple retirement alongside the long forgotten promise that NX buyers wouldn't have an advantage. He and I, we go way back. Best buds forever. Bros before henehoes!