This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

questions about cash shop items

#1ImAWizardPosted 8/27/2012 12:04:27 PM
so I recently gave in and bought my first cash shop item, a storage expansion, helped quite alot, now Im tempted to buy more things I've got some questions.

1.-If I buy the permanent pet, can it be used by different characters? if so, how is it? does every character gets a "copy" of the pet? or I must transfer it by storage?

2.-if I buy the permanent pet, can it be used on different servers? or just the one where I activated it?

3.-if I buy character slots do I get an additional character slot in every server?

4.-my storage expansion gets added on every server? or just the one Im currently playing?

thanks in advance for your time and attention :D
---
Ganador de la pacmedalla en reconocimiento a su destacado aporte a la cultura y los lulz. ( (o< )
#2HsdaPosted 8/27/2012 12:12:30 PM
1. Cash Shop items may only be traded by characters sharing cash shop inventories. For example, Adventurers and Cygnus Knights cannot share inventories with each other, but they can share with other characters of their type. So by placing your pet back in the cash shop inventory, another character of the same type can pull it out too. But no differing types.

2./3./4. Only the server you purchased it on.
---
Yesterday upon the stair, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish that man would go away.
#3Gannondorf 23Posted 8/27/2012 12:37:38 PM
I bought some slot expansions before they went on sale. Hooray!

As for the CS...

1.-If I buy the permanent pet, can it be used by different characters? if so, how is it? does every character gets a "copy" of the pet? or I must transfer it by storage?

Cash Shop items can be transferred over to your other characters through the storage inside the CS. However, many different classes have a different, separate, CS storage, and no CS item can be transferred over in that case. Last I recall, all unrestricted Explorers/Adventurers shared one storage (all Warriors, Mages, Thieves, Archers, and Pirates except Dual Bladers and Cannoneers, which have their own, if I'm not mistaken). Then Cygnus Knights all share one. Then I believe all Resistance classes share one (Mechanic, Battle Mage, Wild Hunter), except the Demon Slayer which may have his own storage. All Legends have their own, so Arans, Evans, Mercedes, and Phantoms can not share CS items with any other classes. Also add Jetts to those that have their own storage. I'm not sure whether or not such classes that have their own CS storage can transfer CS items to another character of the same class.

2.-if I buy the permanent pet, can it be used on different servers? or just the one where I activated it?

No, only on the server you bought the pet in.

3.-if I buy character slots do I get an additional character slot in every server?

Not sure but if you need one, wait until 9/5 to see if they award one char slot for the introduction of Mihile, or hope they put it on sale then.

4.-my storage expansion gets added on every server? or just the one Im currently playing?

Just the one you bought it in, so I guess it would be the same for the character slots.
---
They're known affectionately as Pogoz Girlz. And if you try to pet them Pogo will come around and slam a pneumatic bolt where you thought your balls should be.
#4Bokothechoco2Posted 8/27/2012 1:38:02 PM
You're both wrong about cash item sharing! Adventurers can share, everything else is exclusive to the character. Even if you have two characters of the same class, they cannot be shared if it isn't an adventurer. Special adventurers such as dual blades also can't share.
---
`.,,.`.`. Chirpy13 .`.`.,,.
http://i.imgur.com/igf8w.gif
#5DraikonackPosted 8/27/2012 1:54:19 PM
Bokothechoco2 posted...
You're both wrong about cash item sharing! Adventurers can share, everything else is exclusive to the character. Even if you have two characters of the same class, they cannot be shared if it isn't an adventurer. Special adventurers such as dual blades also can't share.

He's right, afaik.
---
Official Suicune of the B/W Boards! I <3 Boyce Avenue!
# of same time posts: 4 Pokemon Black FC: 1248 8035 6849
#6GeminiDeusPosted 8/27/2012 2:19:58 PM
Draikonack posted...
Bokothechoco2 posted...

He's right, afaik.

Yep, that's right. I made a second Battle Mage when the Resistance revamp hit and wanted to transfer my pet and pet equips over to it but they didn't show up. It's really lame.
---
Without truth, there is nothing.
#7ZeekfoxPosted 8/27/2012 3:46:43 PM
You know, when pizza slices are involved, all characters share cash shop and there's automatically max storage for all characters. >_>
---
Formally Thewholeshebang. Username was changed in the account reconciliation.
#8Gannondorf 23Posted 8/27/2012 6:50:25 PM
LOL
When CKs came out it was such BS that they had a separate CS from Explorers. I assumed all CKs shared one in that case. If they don't, that's whack but I don't see myself making more than one CK anyway.
Now Resistance don't even share a CS? Eww.
They should share one, as should all of the Legends. I guess Nexon is just that greedy.
Now DBs, Jetts, Phantoms don't share with any other classes, and then we got Mihile coming and eventually Luminous, Kaiser, and Angelic Burster and they'll each have their own. X.X
---
They're known affectionately as Pogoz Girlz. And if you try to pet them Pogo will come around and slam a pneumatic bolt where you thought your balls should be.
#9michael_k1dPosted 8/27/2012 10:35:20 PM
Resistance and Legends characters not having shareable cs inventories is bs, but if you're buying cs items for your CKs, you're doin it wrong...
---
My whole brain is crying!