This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

About how long until Luminous and then Angelic Burster are released?

#1ultimalegionPosted 9/11/2012 9:02:26 PM
Just wondering :)

I know this might just be speculative, but having a rough idea of this information is enough.
---
Playing Gods Eater Burst and Monster Hunter Portable 3rd! Maplestory-Bera- Gleivnir
Nintendo 3DS FC: 3737-9589-0694 PSN: sealofgleipnir XBL: Ragnarok Reaper
#2Dark Young LinkPosted 9/11/2012 9:42:41 PM
I don't believe we have a confirmed date yet, but apparently the Tempest update is coming in December. At least Luminous should be around by then.
---
http://img.imgcake.com/AlecTrevylan006/darkyounglinkshieldpngyg.png
Sleep? F*** sleep, Toonami is on!!- GenesisSaga
#3PhainopeplaPosted 9/11/2012 10:04:53 PM
Wells, this upcoming update in GMS is going to be all the Adventurer revamps + PvP rolled up into one patch. Or so the update page (aka another silly YouTube video) makes it seem. Anyways it's probably going to be on the 24th.

Huge updates tend to be in the summer and winter, so that means Tempest is bound to start at the end of November / early-mid December.

Judging by class releases last year (Cannoneer, Mercedes, Demon Slayer) and the year before that (Battle Mage / Wild Hunter, Mechanic. Although this might have been two years ago, I can't be sure), I'm willing to bet that Luminous will be early-mid December, Kaiser will be mid-late December, and Angelic Burster will be early January.

Heh, that's funny. Mechs, Demon Slayers, and Bursters all being released at the same general time of the year, each being overpowered for their time.
---
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc157/peekatchu/Other/phainopepla.jpg
#4TrueKuPosted 9/11/2012 11:17:14 PM(edited)
I would look at the release sched from those KMS update blogs and then see how many months it took for each update to get a uhh time estimate thingy about guess
---
Just to see what happens.
#5Spark_FlashPosted 9/12/2012 8:11:45 AM
Looks like they're aiming for:
PvP and Legend/Explorer Revamps: September
MesoRangers, Kaede Castle, Theme Park, Chaos Pink Bean, Resistance Revamp: October
Luminous: November
Tempest: December; hopefully in fewer patches because that entire event was underwhelming.
---
"And it's portable. Come on? The best Kirby game, remade to be portable ALONG with extras? That's like sliced bread with 10 dollars inside." - Noke0