This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mihile Mastery Books

#1basakboyPosted 9/16/2012 8:12:49 PM
which mastery books did you choose?

regarding silent crusader mastery book, can you choose which one you want?
---

When the going gets tough, they call on the sons of ******s.
#2PhainopeplaPosted 9/16/2012 8:55:17 PM
I chose expert sword mastery, since in almost every case it's the first skill you max, but browsing the FM makes it seem like the better choice is AFA (book-price-wise).

The SC book is completely random.
---
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc157/peekatchu/Other/phainopepla.jpg
#3MaplesGrandGMPosted 9/16/2012 9:05:01 PM
You get 2, and you always choose Mastery first and AFA second. For any class that gets a mastery in 4th, it's the first skill you should be maxing, AFA being 2nd or 3rd, depends on if you get skills like buff mastery or w/e, and if that's the better choice since they are only 10 points anyway.

Now, if I could have only chosen one, I would have gone with AFA, cause it's generally more expensive.
#4PhainopeplaPosted 9/16/2012 9:20:29 PM
Oh snap, you get two?

I need to get my Mihile to 4th job, then '>.<
---
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc157/peekatchu/Other/phainopepla.jpg
#5basakboy(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2012 9:33:42 PM
so we get only two free books [excluding sc]. nexon's update note is a scam then, hehe.
---

#6FolkenRawrPosted 9/18/2012 9:40:06 AM
Where does it say you would get more than two for free?
---
I clean bird**** out of cuckoo clocks for a living.
#7basakboy(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2012 10:24:32 AM(edited)
- Mihile can obtain untradeable Special Mastery Books upon reaching 4th Job Advancement.
- Accept the quest through the event notifier on the left side of the game window.
- The books are as follows. All of them have 100% chance to raise the master Level of their corresponding skills. - Expert Sword Mastery 30
- Advanced Final Attack 30
- Soul Asylum 30
- Special Stance 30
- Roiling Soul 30
- Four-Point Assault 30
- Radiant Blast 30

the above update notes did not say that mihile could only get 2 books, one at level 70 and another one at level 120. in other update notes for other jobs, nexon specifically mentioned the books that a character can get and at what level. in the above note, nexon said that "mihile can obtain untradeable special mastery books" and further said that "the books are as follows." then nexon mentioned the names of the books. nexon did not say that mihile can only choose 2 of the 7 books mentioned.

nexon should have stopped at the second line [should not have listed the names of the books].
---

#8FolkenRawrPosted 9/18/2012 10:24:47 AM
It doesn't say you will get every book mentioned, not to mention common sense should have dictated.
---
I clean bird**** out of cuckoo clocks for a living.