The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dexless Sin vs Normal Sin

#1ZakuA001Posted 7/10/2008 6:09:01 PM
I have a few quetions about the Dexless and the Normal sins..
I want to create a Dexless sin, but i am not funded enough, i have plans on gettings stars sooner or later. My questions are:

Do Dexless Sins use more money then normal sins?
Have any Dexless sin actually gone up to a 4th job level?
Is it worth it to raise a Dexless sin? - with only the capability of using maple claws is it worth it?

My main problem is that i am unfunded >.>...
---
Care for the Noobs, Noobies, Noobzors, and Z0mG1337NOOB. Please make a diffrence in our Noob Community.
Call 1-800-Noob. You must Lvl 50+ to call.
#2LeadPencilPosted 7/10/2008 6:33:47 PM
Do Dexless Sins use more money then normal sins? Yeah.
Have any Dexless sin actually gone up to a 4th job level? Yeah.
Is it worth it to raise a Dexless sin? - with only the capability of using maple claws is it worth it? It's only worth it if you have the money. Otherwise, play to have fun. You don't have to be the pefect sin.

---
Go Warriors~!
#3ZakuA001(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2008 6:39:00 PM
xD
just want to know..... cuz i can always hunt mm for illbis..... if they EVER drop it.... probably not.... i mean, having a sin to me is more disadvantage then advantage... why?

because, they do a lot of dmg thats a good thing but to do taht dmg i need to scroll my claws.... 7 scrolls... 6 mill each... 42 mill, stars... 3 sets of steely? 21 mill..... overall lu- forget it... i only have 5 mill -_-... if i may ask.. wat is a cheap class to play but is also somewhat fun and strong.... (warrior) - (bowman) i already have mage. 0.0
---
Care for the Noobs, Noobies, Noobzors, and Z0mG1337NOOB. Please make a diffrence in our Noob Community.
#4pubeaficionadoPosted 7/10/2008 6:50:38 PM
Possibly wait for the new pirate class?
#5pho_Posted 7/10/2008 6:52:49 PM
Buy tobis!
#6ZakuA001(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2008 6:56:46 PM
>.> dont have time for pirate job (im impatient)

Tobis. Suck. and they cost ALOT ..... witht he current mony i can only buy 4 pks... dam i wish some1 donated mesos to me =(
---
#7pubeaficionadoPosted 7/10/2008 7:00:57 PM
Luckless mage then?
#8TaiketoPosted 7/10/2008 7:03:21 PM
Dexless sins are a hundred times cheaper then low dex sins before level 100.
---
[Broa] Taiketo {108 White Knight} ShaJul {83 Priest} Tarakosu {48 Assassin}
Are your nostalgia goggles securely fashioned?
#9ZakuA001(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2008 6:08:52 PM
"Taiketo: Dexless sins are a hundred times cheaper then low dex sins before level 100."
How so? i mean, they need super luk equips to be dexless... and im not very funded... so im going to have to go with normal dex...... >.> though i would love to go through the path of a dexless =/
---
#10TheLooseMoose_Posted 7/13/2008 6:31:01 PM
All DEXless sins need before the high levels are 3 maple claws to get them through, and they'll always out-damage normal DEX sins with similar funding.

DEXless is for unfunded people, Low DEX is for funded people and also pretty pointless for a long time, and normal DEX is for people who enjoy taking a lot longer to level.

You don't need LUK equips or a scrolled claw or good stars to be DEXless. Even with 100%'d maple claws you'll still outdamage normal sins who've spent millions on equips.