The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

assassin or bandit....i can't decide

#1honda198riderPosted 7/12/2008 8:00:43 PM
so from what i understand after reading the sticky, assassins have a good amount of ranged damage but can be pricey while bandits have good cqc but need many pots. can anyone tell me other benefite of each class plz?
---
The reason people mow their lawn is to make sure MacMillan isn't there.
#2XRainMakerXPosted 7/12/2008 8:05:51 PM
I have a 79 CB and I love it, but they are incredibly expensive. Every 10 levels I have to buy a new weapon usually costing about 28 mill.

I don't have a sin but I'd guess all you really have to do is buy crystal illbis and a new claw and you're set.

I don't know which is more expensive but CBs are pretty fun.
---
Dark scrolls are a lot like love.
#3JibberJabberJawPosted 7/12/2008 9:10:18 PM
I have a level 36, almost 37 assassin. He's fun but i don't have a lot of money. So my stars are icicles and kumbis. Assassin's do a good amount of damage, but having to recharge your stars every now and then gets really boring, and starts costing some money. I would have chosen a bandit but i hate closed range. i have a Magician, cleric, bowman, and assassin. I always like the move that bandits have that it attacks the monster like 10 times. but having to go close to attack them i really don't like.
#4honda198rider(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2008 7:00:26 AM
where can you buy new stars? this is the only thing preventing me from becoming a sin
---
The reason people mow their lawn is to make sure MacMillan isn't there.
#5TheLooseMoose_Posted 7/13/2008 7:31:18 AM
Ergh, they only come from other players, and few people ever get to the point of ilbis/ steely's being worth buying in terms of mesos spent to damage increase ratio, let alone crystal ilbis.

And dits will end up more expensive than sins.
#6Pokeman512Posted 7/13/2008 8:19:58 AM
That's nice to know, I have a level 30 Assassin, and it's really damn expensive, since I have to buy MP pots all the time.
---
this has got to be a joke right? right? essentially what you are trying to do is put a toaster into a blender and come out with pancakes. -anigomontoya
#7TheLooseMoose_Posted 7/13/2008 2:41:16 PM
Er, in terms of pot cost only Sins are pretty cheap in the lower levels.
#8Pokeman512Posted 7/13/2008 3:35:41 PM
Really? O_O

*cry*
---
this has got to be a joke right? right? essentially what you are trying to do is put a toaster into a blender and come out with pancakes. -anigomontoya
#9TheLooseMoose_Posted 7/13/2008 4:03:26 PM
The rewards from KPQ should more than cover your pots for a long time, and try training at sakura cellions.
300 meso drop/ 200 mesos for the tails is a mana elixer every kill or two.
#10GamEGreeNGanGPosted 7/13/2008 4:36:45 PM
I wouldn't roll a sin. Unfunded sins get mocked and laughed at for throwing cheap stars and doing crappy damage.
---
WoW: ~Isolate - 70 NE Rogue~
Maple Story: ~Bible - 81 Hermit Retired~Aelirion - 4x Sin Active~