The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

assassin or bandit....i can't decide

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. assassin or bandit....i can't decide

User Info: honda198rider

honda198rider
8 years ago#1
so from what i understand after reading the sticky, assassins have a good amount of ranged damage but can be pricey while bandits have good cqc but need many pots. can anyone tell me other benefite of each class plz?
The reason people mow their lawn is to make sure MacMillan isn't there.

User Info: XRainMakerX

XRainMakerX
8 years ago#2
I have a 79 CB and I love it, but they are incredibly expensive. Every 10 levels I have to buy a new weapon usually costing about 28 mill.

I don't have a sin but I'd guess all you really have to do is buy crystal illbis and a new claw and you're set.

I don't know which is more expensive but CBs are pretty fun.
Dark scrolls are a lot like love.

User Info: JibberJabberJaw

JibberJabberJaw
8 years ago#3
I have a level 36, almost 37 assassin. He's fun but i don't have a lot of money. So my stars are icicles and kumbis. Assassin's do a good amount of damage, but having to recharge your stars every now and then gets really boring, and starts costing some money. I would have chosen a bandit but i hate closed range. i have a Magician, cleric, bowman, and assassin. I always like the move that bandits have that it attacks the monster like 10 times. but having to go close to attack them i really don't like.

User Info: honda198rider

honda198rider
8 years ago#4
where can you buy new stars? this is the only thing preventing me from becoming a sin
The reason people mow their lawn is to make sure MacMillan isn't there.

User Info: TheLooseMoose_

TheLooseMoose_
8 years ago#5
Ergh, they only come from other players, and few people ever get to the point of ilbis/ steely's being worth buying in terms of mesos spent to damage increase ratio, let alone crystal ilbis.

And dits will end up more expensive than sins.

User Info: Pokeman512

Pokeman512
8 years ago#6
That's nice to know, I have a level 30 Assassin, and it's really damn expensive, since I have to buy MP pots all the time.
this has got to be a joke right? right? essentially what you are trying to do is put a toaster into a blender and come out with pancakes. -anigomontoya

TheLooseMoose_
8 years ago#7
Er, in terms of pot cost only Sins are pretty cheap in the lower levels.

User Info: Pokeman512

Pokeman512
8 years ago#8
Really? O_O

*cry*
this has got to be a joke right? right? essentially what you are trying to do is put a toaster into a blender and come out with pancakes. -anigomontoya

TheLooseMoose_
8 years ago#9
The rewards from KPQ should more than cover your pots for a long time, and try training at sakura cellions.
300 meso drop/ 200 mesos for the tails is a mana elixer every kill or two.

User Info: GamEGreeNGanG

GamEGreeNGanG
8 years ago#10
I wouldn't roll a sin. Unfunded sins get mocked and laughed at for throwing cheap stars and doing crappy damage.
WoW: ~Isolate - 70 NE Rogue~
Maple Story: ~Bible - 81 Hermit Retired~Aelirion - 4x Sin Active~
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. assassin or bandit....i can't decide

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived