You Have Been Disconnected From the Login Server

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. You Have Been Disconnected From the Login Server
8 years ago#1
I've played MapleStory since January of '07 and after the Pirate patch came out I haven't been able to play...
So here is the problem, whenever I start the game it goes to the login screen but before I can even log in the screen fades out and this message pops up: "You have been disconnected from the login server, please try again later."
I've sent at least 4 tickets to Nexon concerning this but they blame it on my router/connection.

It can't be my connection though because I can play other MMO's.

What really bugs me is that I've dumped a crap load of money into buying NX and Nexon doesn't even care...
Is there ANY possible way to fix this?

But dang I was wanting to be a Gunslinger so much... TT_TT
8 years ago#2
I've dumped a crap load of money into buying NX and Nexon doesn't even care...

Welcome to MapleStory.
R.I.P. Sean Taylor
8 years ago#3
Have you tried re-downloading the game? Do that, maybe clear some space on your computer.
8 years ago#4
Yes, I've tried that, it didn't work...
8 years ago#5
Check your antivirus/firewall?
Hai I'm Eric. Instead of buying TWEWY, you could read Gantz, listen to J-Pop and attack your DS with a cheesegrater. It's the same experience
8 years ago#6
Did that too...
8 years ago#7
I got it. Do you have Vista?
"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family." --- George W. Bush, N.H. Chamber of Commerce. January 27, 2000.
8 years ago#8
If you do have vista. Run maplestory as an administrator or try messing with the compatibility.
Hai I'm Eric. Instead of buying TWEWY, you could read Gantz, listen to J-Pop and attack your DS with a cheesegrater. It's the same experience
8 years ago#9
Too bad. Play Runescape.
Pew.
8 years ago#10
No, I've got XP.

And I don't wanna play RuneScape. =/
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. You Have Been Disconnected From the Login Server

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived