This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gachapon vs Remote Gachapon Tickets?

#1ClowingemPosted 7/21/2009 12:33:21 AM
Yet another question. =p
What is the difference between the two? I want to buy a gacha ticket and use it at the henesys gacha. Is there any difference between these two tickets?
#2saLUEtesPosted 7/21/2009 3:16:17 AM
To my understanding Remote costs slightly more but it means you don't have to be at the particular machine to use it.
---
One of the rational heads of the MapleStory board
Logic, Fairness and Impartiality
#3MrGiblePosted 7/21/2009 3:22:53 AM
So is there like a scroller for the gachapons and you select which one to use?

Even so, the extra cost isnt worth the convennience
---
If 4 out of 5 people suffer from Diarrhea, does that mean the 5th person enjoys it?
#4Clowingem(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2009 10:45:54 AM
So when you purchase gacha tickets it chooses which machine you have to use it at? Or will I be able to choose them to be henesys tickets?
#5Kaos_R_BackPosted 7/21/2009 10:49:39 AM

So when you purchase gacha tickets it chooses which machine you have to use it at? Or will I be able to choose them to be henesys tickets?

gach tickets use at each machine

remote gach tickets are from remote locations, and can choose any machine..

please have common sense people
---
LaTale - 1x Explorer - Draozu
#6Clowingem(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2009 10:55:41 AM
Your answer still made no sense and there is no reason to insult anyone, they are just simply trying to help.
I would like to know when I purchase A REGULAR GACH TICKET will I be able to choose which machine to use it at?
#7Red JohnPosted 7/21/2009 11:14:04 AM
Yes you will, but you have to walk to the machine in person.
---
Brawl FC: 1676-3771-1216
#8Clowingem(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2009 11:19:55 AM
Oh okay, that's all I wanted to know. Thank you!
I guess the remotes aren't worth it, hehe.
#9MaplesGrandGMPosted 7/21/2009 11:38:21 AM
Clowingem you're one of the people that need to get some common sense, as Kaos answered that question, and you are clearly just too dumb to get it. Though he didn't word it right, common sense would have lead to you finding your answer anyway, common sense is something we use when trying to translate something some idiot typed up improperly.

Even aside from that, seeing as how there is only 1 type of regular gach ticket, clearly they would be used at ANY machine, otherwise, much like the hair/eye/skin/etc. coupons, they would be individually labeled as "Kerning Gachapon Ticket," etc.
#10Clowingem(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2009 12:46:06 PM
Thanks for harrassing me. I enjoy it. ;3

You're too dumb to accept people not having the same brain mechanisms as you. :P
You clearly didn't understand my question which makes you just as stupid. I was wondering if when you bought the ticket that it would maybe only let you use it a certain machine, like they would randomize it. The only reason I was questioning that was because of the remote tickets because I didn't think they would make you pay an extra 50 cents just because people are lazy. But my bad, I forgot MS was that greedy.

So excuse the heck out of me, but grow up and do something better with your life instead of harrassing internet people. :P