This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best Cygnus Knight?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. Best Cygnus Knight?
6 years ago#1
I finally got through the Ereve training thing and now it's time to choose. So, which would be the best path to choose?
---
GT: raptor702
Platinum FC: 2836 6338 9620
6 years ago#2
Stick with Dawn Warrior or Blaze wizard, as they have real elements. Thunder Breaker sucks.
---
If you can't tell when someone is joking very well, don't be so quick to get mad at my posts.
6 years ago#3
Sorry, but I'm a bit new to Maplestory (only have a Cygnus Knight and a level 20) so how would "real" elements benefit me?
---
GT: raptor702
Platinum FC: 2836 6338 9620
6 years ago#4
Stick with Dawn Warrior or Blaze wizard, as they have real elements. Thunder Breaker sucks.

I hear jumping on bandwagons and hating classes for no reason makes you cool
---
Tell a Gangrel they have sinned, and they will likely sin across your face...with claws
I hate my username so much
6 years ago#5
Well the 4 elements are Fire, Ice, Electric, and Holy. WInd Archer's and Night Walker's Wind and Darkness wouldn't do any extra damage. So lets say you attack a stump with fire. Extra damage. But enemies resist elements as well. Blaze Wizards can balance this with a buff that removes the fire element for a certain amount of times from their attacks. Dawn Warriors can just power strike it up.
---
If you can't tell when someone is joking very well, don't be so quick to get mad at my posts.
6 years ago#6
He means they're "real" elements in that they're actually useful for training, as there are a lot of monsters that are good experience weak to Holy (Dawn Warriors) or Fire (Blaze Wizards). Thunder Breakers don't really get much benefit from having Lightning elemental attacks because there aren't many enemies weak to Lightning, and the ones that are aren't great for training, in general.

Of course, there's always Wind Archers and Night Walkers who just get neutral damage on everything (at least I don't believe they've added elemental weaknesses/resistances for those to any monsters yet).
---
http://i27.tinypic.com/20sdr8x.jpg
Demethos RyoRebirth ~ 5X Cleric | SneakyRyo ~ 4X Bandit | OdinCannon ~ 2X Wind Archer
6 years ago#7
Purple has been hating on Thunder Breakers all night. I guess a thrown shark ***** slapped his mom or something.
---
I accidentally my life. I don't regret it.
Battlefield 1943: JncoKing 3.6 KDR
6 years ago#8

Well the 4 elements are Fire, Ice, Electric, and Holy. WInd Archer's and Night Walker's Wind and Darkness wouldn't do any extra damage. So lets say you attack a stump with fire. Extra damage. But enemies resist elements as well. Blaze Wizards can balance this with a buff that removes the fire element for a certain amount of times from their attacks. Dawn Warriors can just power strike it up.

TBQH Elemental Reset seems utterly useless because there's no reason to fight things resistant to Fire given how many things are weak to it.
---
http://i27.tinypic.com/20sdr8x.jpg
Demethos RyoRebirth ~ 5X Cleric | SneakyRyo ~ 4X Bandit | OdinCannon ~ 2X Wind Archer
6 years ago#9
Yes do so. While I Combo Brandish with Holy Element on Skelegons. Enjoy.
---
6 years ago#10
Do you actually spend all your points in job 2?
---
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. Best Cygnus Knight?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived