This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Strongest classes

#1LadyVarwinPosted 8/11/2009 9:52:04 PM
I'm going to start playing this game occasionally again, and I want to make the strongest 2 chars in the game, one KoC one normal for the WATK bonus. No idea how patches etc. have changed the game balance and strengths of the different classes.

I know people always complain these threads are made too often, but I couldn't find a single one with search, SO..

What classes are considered top tier? Preferably one that really shines 1-120 for the KoC, and one that has the most end game(levels 140+)

Going by my old knowledge of the game, I'd probably want a Night Walker KoC and a Hero normal. What do you think?
---
Life's too short to sit and cry...
One day you live.. another you die!
#2JitterinPosted 8/11/2009 9:52:57 PM
honestly? strongest class is summoner

I like the warlock, though.
#3SkimGuyPosted 8/11/2009 10:31:05 PM
Ret Pallies xd
---
#4LostAndWoundedPosted 8/11/2009 10:34:18 PM
Corsair + Blaze Wizard
---
AegisXOR - Demethos (Factory)
http://henesys.com/gmsrank91/AegisXOR.png
#5GrowIithePosted 8/11/2009 10:34:26 PM
paravir kicks ass
---
I believe, I believe, I believe
#6nessman0Posted 8/11/2009 10:50:21 PM
I think hammerdins had the edge last patch.
---
PK Fire
#7OmarLexusPosted 8/11/2009 10:50:53 PM
There's a severe lack of elitists on this board. Which pretty much means you'll probably be told to make a Page or just "whatever you think is fun."

Nothing compares to a Night Lords damage. IL ArchMage comes second and it does like... A fraction more than half of the total damage a NL does over time. Everything else is just straight up below those two, so if you plan on bossing and what not those would be your choices.

Bishop is also a wise choice if you want to be a highly sought after party/support class.

This is what you wanted to read. You're welcome.
---
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8239V1ML8rE
#8GrowIithePosted 8/11/2009 10:52:30 PM
IL ArchMage comes second and it does like... A fraction more than half of the total damage a NL does over time. Everything else is just straight up below those two, so if you plan on bossing and what not those would be your choices.

see now this is just horrifically wrong
---
I believe, I believe, I believe
#9lolaqaPosted 8/11/2009 10:59:52 PM
for a KoC Night Walkers are insanely strong. TT at lvl 100 and +20 W. Att from a Level 200 Main
#10Shad0w_TrainerPosted 8/11/2009 11:04:02 PM
Nothing compares to a Night Lords damage. IL ArchMage comes second and it does like... A fraction more than half of the total damage a NL does over time. Everything else is just straight up below those two, so if you plan on bossing and what not those would be your choices.

Bowmasters, Corsairs, and Heroes says Hi. ArchMages can't boss in the important ones or they just don't get the highest priority.
---
Laugh.
Platinum FC: 1934 8611 0583 (Gail)