This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I got my hair cut into some ugly buzzcut...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. I got my hair cut into some ugly buzzcut...
6 years ago#1
Anyway to change it back without Nexon cash? Stupid free coupon ruined my mages hair
Krystian from Werville 4425-6370-5401
6 years ago#2
Nope. You'll have to use NX to change it. I wish they'd warn you about the possibilities before doing that quest.
6 years ago#3
Can you only get the basic three do's? I assume so.
6 years ago#4
You can get some of the cash shop hair cuts with the free coupon, but it's random. My friend and I checked it up ( after we both got buzzcuts on it ftl) and I'm pretty sure there's like 8 different cuts you can get.
This is madness! - Will, AW DoR
6 years ago#5
they're all orange brown or blond though i think and they're mostly ugly
AegisXOR - Demethos (Void)
6 years ago#6
Buzzcuts are ok but it's more horrible to get that stupid bowl cut that makes you look like Rock Lee.
"Corsairs fire faster and shoot blanks pretty often. Plus, half the time their hulls break and then it just gets painful." -Spark_Flash
6 years ago#7
Just cover it with a decent helmet.
What's the life of a soldier without a steady diet of war? Blood and pain are the foods of a true warrior! ~King Ashnard, FE9
*Zeek on MKWii, FC in profile*
6 years ago#8

Well,there is no way to change it without points or nx. Every possible haircut with that coupon is ugly, you will never get a good one. That was the whole point on Nexon's side,they want you to buy nx.

6 years ago#9
These are the Amoria haircuts:
But note that the quest doesn't give those haircuts, they give you a random one (male) from this list:

I think the quest is not worth doing. There are two hairstyles (in my opinion) that are not hideous (but they're not exactly great looking cuts either). One of them is a haircut you could've picked when you made your character anyways. So there's really only 1 new cut that's decent, the rest are all horrible.

So 7 ugly cuts, 1 decent cut, and 1 default cut.
Counting on Nexon to finish the patching early is like hoping Sally will get a girl and stop getting off of trolling GameFAQs.
6 years ago#10

yeah i did that quest and got stuck with the patch haircut.. so i bought an orbis hair coupon

1. Boards
  2. MapleStory
  3. I got my hair cut into some ugly buzzcut...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived