This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

does no one know about the ellin forest's pq?

#1nintendofan100Posted 9/14/2009 8:57:03 PM
Seriously, its damn near impossible to find a party *let alone a competent one* for this! Aren't the earrings you get from it good enough to consider trying for?

If anyone is on Broa and wants to do it, maybe we could find a good time to meet each other maybe? Waiting for people to arrive is painful. -_-;

I'm a level 53 gun slinger, close to level 54, and I want to get an A-rank sooner than later. X_X *only at B-rank thus far*

Also, I almost hate to ask...but...whats that item from the orbis pq give? I mean what does it get equipped on, and what are its abilities? Not that I intend to do this until I get the earrings from the poison maze at the VERY least. X_X
---
Mario Kart Wii name: Chris
5069-4354-2837
#2SecureGamerPosted 9/14/2009 9:58:22 PM
Orbis PQ gives a glove that sucks because it's untradeable.
No one does Ellin Forest PQ because it's restricted to non-CKs.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.
#3DrSockPosted 9/14/2009 9:59:42 PM
i think the OPQ is goddness wristband, a glove that gives +1 all. not really worht it.

I agree about the Ellin pq complaints, which discurraged me from doining PQ. I tried getting the earrings, but due too too many noobs that insiste on not having all cure pots or stay awaying from cleric, or forcing the cleric to solo the fighing, i had a very low win rate once i got the 20 pieces.
#4lolaqaPosted 9/14/2009 10:01:48 PM
The Orbis PQ Gloves are the best, you can use Chaos Scrolls on em
#5badspellingPosted 9/14/2009 10:13:05 PM
I would, but i'm in Bera...
#6the0nemanpandaPosted 9/14/2009 10:22:18 PM
nobody does it because it sucks, the exp is not great (esp since you can be grinding MP3 at that point) and there are no prizes (i can't remember exactly what the final boss drops but IIRC it's just pots) for a while, so you lose money every time you do it. i don't know if i'd really consider it worth it to put in so much time and money, even though the earrings are pretty good.
---
I believe, I believe, I believe
#7flkidPosted 9/15/2009 1:20:43 AM
Hm I have heard about this PQ but have never done it before. What item does it give? Im guessing altair or glittering altair earrings? If so then thats a pretty good prize imo. Also the godess wristband doesnt suck it gives 1 wep and mag att and can be chaos scrolled and it can be traded if you use scissors of karma and also since its a glove IIRC it can be scrolled with GFA even though im not sure how many slots it has.
---
"Hey would you say I became a hero"-Zack Fair
#8nintendofan100(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2009 8:45:54 AM
Yes those earrings ARE the rewards for it.

I've already got a B-ranking, I MUST be close to an A-ranking by now, which means I can't quit by this point. X_X;

If no ones doing the orbis pq though...I might be able to stand missing that.
---
Mario Kart Wii name: Chris
5069-4354-2837
#9the0nemanpandaPosted 9/15/2009 10:10:09 AM

Yes those earrings ARE the rewards for it.

I've already got a B-ranking, I MUST be close to an A-ranking by now, which means I can't quit by this point. X_X;

If no ones doing the orbis pq though...I might be able to stand missing that.

yes but they're not the direct reward like other PQs where you get something every time you finish it, so you can at least sort of compensate for the pot loss. with EPQ you probably won't ever make that money back because i assume if you're going to bother getting the earrings it's so you can keep them to use, not sell them.
---
I believe, I believe, I believe
#10nintendofan100(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2009 10:25:40 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]